BIG "I'm not responding to Pac, I'm not feeding into the negativity"

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Y'all giving Pac waaay too much credit. Pac was impetuous and went on just straight feelings ALOT of times. That's the reason why against better judgement he chose to hang with a grimey, underworld killer and street savage like Henchman. That's why against better judgement he spazzed on Henchman. That's why he blamed Biggie (just cause Biggie was at Quad when he got shot and robbed). And ultimately that's why he ended up dying (by getting himself involved in LA gang shyt).

He didn't have this grand scheme of taking down Henchman by going at BIG. :mjlol:

Henchman didn't need fukking BIG or Bad boy. Stop it. Breh was already making millions and doing business with millionaires. You think if Badboy was destroyed that shyt woulda hurt Jimmy? :russ:

Pac got clapped, blamed BIG, found out Henchman did it and still involved BIG cause he knew Henchman was a straight boss killer with connections that he wanted no real problems with.
This ……. I don’t think many people are aware tho that henchman was locked up during the east vs west beef so he was sorta out the picture but am sure had pac survived but kept mentioning his name he could have got pac touched from behind bars ….. everyone keeps saying pac mentioned henchman what maybe 1 or 2 x …. Compared to how many times he mentioned big or puffy cause he knew he wouldn’t get away with shyt like that with a crime boss so he chose the easy targets … I respect pac for some shyt he did other times I think he was on some sucker shyt n didn’t keep it real I dno where pac got this title of been the realest from cause he did not keep it real all the time …. I’ve said this before but had pac survived I think nikkas would get tired of his beefing and soon realise n see the cracks in his story that he was running with a lie ….. n start looking at him funny for it ….

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all killin me with the Henchman mythologizing man :mjlol:

Claiming Pac was scared of him yet y'all the ones saying he was wrong for speaking to a person the wrong way and that it merited him getting set up, because regardless of whether you believe Bad Boy knew anything, Pac was set up. And all because he spoke up to a guy who was trying to finesse him because he was in a bad spot financially and legally which was in large part because of what Henchman's buddies did.

These guys were just ordinary low lifes and Pac called 'em out for it every step of the way because he saw they weren't as glamorous and G as they made themselves out to be. Didn't respect how they moved and spoke up about it every step of the way, about the rape case, on the phone that night about getting paid immediately, on record for the world to hear about the shooting. And y'all still saying he was supposed to just accept Henchman and those guys being all fake and take it like a Bad Boy "moving in silence".

Henchman was just another criminal without a code trying to market into rap and other things who didn't realize that the 80s were over and they were no longer the biggest stars in the ghetto. The drug game guys were big time jealous of the rappers, that's why they were so desperate to "discipline" guys for being "disrespectful" when they wouldn't take sh*t from them because they saw they were following no code whatsoever. 50 Cent summed it up: "fukk them OG n*gg*z, they stuck in the 80s"

Kinda like old NBA players versus the new ones. Jealous 'cause the new generation's got the juice now and making more money and moves. Story as old as time.

Big bad ass Jimmy Henchman. :mjlol:

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps

Claiming Pac was scared of him yet y'all the ones saying he was wrong for speaking to a person the wrong way and that it merited him getting set up, because regardless of whether you believe Bad Boy knew anything, Pac was set up. And all because he spoke up to a guy who was trying to finesse him because he was in a bad spot financially and legally which was in large part because of what Henchman's buddies did.

These guys were just ordinary low lifes and Pac called 'em out for it every step of the way because he saw they weren't as glamorous and G as they made themselves out to be. Didn't respect how they moved and spoke up about it every step of the way, about the rape case, on the phone that night about getting paid immediately, on record for the world to hear about the shooting. And y'all still saying he was supposed to just accept Henchman and those guys being all fake and take it like a Bad Boy "moving in silence".

Henchman was just another criminal without a code trying to market into rap and other things who didn't realize that the 80s were over and they were no longer the biggest stars in the ghetto. The drug game guys were big time jealous of the rappers, that's why they were so desperate to "discipline" guys for being "disrespectful" when they wouldn't take sh*t from them because they saw they were following no code whatsoever. 50 Cent summed it up: "fukk them OG n*gg*z, they stuck in the 80s"

Kinda like old NBA players versus the new ones. Jealous 'cause the new generation's got the juice now and making more money and moves. Story as old as time.

beileve what you want breh ….pac never came back to newyork unless he had a gang of nikkas with him , he signed to deathrow cause he knew without some soild nikkas behind him he was food to some of the cats he was yappin about …..obviously am a huge fan of 50 as my avi but keeping it a buck it don’t matter what 50 says about fukk them 80s ogs but they were some dangerous cats n he didn’t do anything to preme or henchman vs what they did to him and his crew having had him shot up and killin Lodi mack similar to what henchman did to both pac n suge having both of them shot with no get back…u say low life’s yet before they fell out pac loved hangin out with these same dudes n ain’t as G as they made out??…henchman had pac shot n robbed with no get back , he had suge shot in the leg/foot with no get back and even called suge to threaten him even more saying if he kept his name in his mouth the barrel would be rose even higher , and he had g -unit associate Lodi mack killed for slapping his son with no get back …. Seems pretty g to me …compare him to suge who was taking L after L in the 2000s

Last edited:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO

2pac was scared to give out his location breh

henchman had him shook

now when he got with death row he felt safe

but he was scared at one point

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Good thread.

A few questions, do folks believe that Biggie knew about the setup? If so, why he didn't tell Pac who did it? If not, why he didn't find out who did it if that's your man and you see that your man is upset about it

I believe that's what fueled Pac to go hard at Biggie.
I may be wrong

Another thing that I want to ask, while Pac was doing his bid, did anybody from Bad Boy reach out to Pac while he was in prison?

Did anybody comment on Pac going to prison because in real time if I can recall, I don't recall anybody reaching out or shouting out Pac, again if that is your man, you would want to big him up while he's locked down.

There were more folks shyttin on Pac while he was in prison, radio stations in NY, DJs, TV stations, shows etc

I believe that also added more fuel to his anger towards Biggie

I mean you are KONY as Biggie and Puff protrayed and you don't know nothing?

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
beileve what you want breh ….pac never came back to newyork unless he had a gang of nikkas with him , he signed to deathrow cause he knew without some soild nikkas behind him he was food to some of the cats he was yappin about …..obviously am a huge fan of 50 as my avi but keeping it a buck it don’t matter what 50 says about fukk them 80s ogs but they were some dangerous cats n he didn’t do anything to preme or henchman vs what they did to him and his crew having had him shot up and killin Lodi mack similar to what henchman did to both pac n suge having both of them shot with no get back…u say low life’s yet before they fell out pac loved hangin out with these same dudes n ain’t as G as they made out??…henchman had pac shot n robbed with no get back , he had suge shot in the leg/foot with no get back and even called suge to threaten him even more saying if he kept his name in his mouth the barrel would be rose even higher , and he had g -unit associate Lodi mack killed for slapping his son with no get back …. Seems pretty g to me …compare him to suge who was taking L after L in the 2000s
To be fair I dont really know much about Henchmen or his beefs (especially with Suge), but he's no more a gangster than a lot of nikkas that are out here. Anyone with money can put hits out on people and get them shot, 6ixnine was doing the exact same thing and he's not even a hood nikka.

But Pac joining death row cus he needed a team is something that's well known, I think Snoop and Suge bring this up a lot. Pac alludes to it in the outro of against all odds.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC

To be fair I dont really know much about Henchmen or his beefs (especially with Suge), but he's no more a gangster than a lot of nikkas that are out here. Anyone with money can put hits out on people and get them shot, 6ixnine was doing the exact same thing and he's not even a hood nikka.

But Pac joining death row cus he needed a team is something that's well known, I think Snoop and Suge bring this up a lot. Pac alludes to it in the outro of against all odds.

Think Jimmy Henchman was some lowlife thug, brehs :russ:

Compare Jimmy Henchman to 6ix9ine, brehs :russ:

Read up on what the FEDS/government think about Jimmy.

Jimmy was a kingpin with big time connections and with a dangerous team of killers that killed at the drop of a dime. Y'all nikkas know VERY little about Jimmy Henchman. Pac definitely was scared to go to war with him, and for good reason. Don't think different cause he got loud with Henchman over the phone. Look at his actions after Jimmy set him up in Quad. He was shook and chose to go to war with what he felt were the easy targets in Biggie and Puff. Tony Yayo said the realest beef 50 had was against Henchman and Fif was up against Jimmy when he wasn't as powerful as he was in the mid 90s.

Love Bizarre

Veteran
Daps
Big was young, Pac was young

We lost both of these brothers to violence

the main problem was that there no middle man to sit down with these brothers and help them talk to one another and sort out their issues.

Flav

Where the dice game at?
Daps
These clowns be 28 yrs old living in their
parent's house talking about how
Tupac is a legend. Bro you need
Tupac your things & move out!

DAMN, Just jacked a meme and made it yours huh?

99ac1bb44df8269dccdc055da73256279b94a0c1f59bf7ecd59dbfbe7f49ebbb_1.jpg

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps

I think it’s cause henchman in his younger to mid age was really in the field involved in carribean wars etc then got bread n became a crime boss , rumours have it he was behind the ny ny shooting aswell but that is a rumour so am not sure …. you are right pac thought them thug-life nikkas were the shyt until he got around suge and his folks n soon realised they were a force to be reckoned with n outside of big syke who was with the bizz they made thuglife look soft ….again I keep having to remind myself that Jimmy henchman was out of the picture by January 96 so he was out the picture for the east vs west war he was in l.a when they arrested him tho either for drugs or weapons charge can’t remember but it’s not like he was shook to go before then …. But again the idea pac n suge were getting ready to go to war with henchman had pac not been shot n killed isn’t realistic since I don’t think henchman didn’t get out of prison til like 98/99/00 somewhere around there …. I don’t even know if pac n them were aware henchman was locked up either …..cause if we been real pac really only had beef with 4 actul street dudes from newyork…. Jimmy henchman but he was locked up , king tut not sure why he had issues with him since he wasn’t involved in anything but he got locked up himself in 96 got the 3 strike shyt , Haitian jack not sure what he was doing around the time of 95/96 … and Haitian jacks hitter this Rick nikka … the big scary nikka that’s in pics am assuming he was just rolling with jack around that time ….

Last edited:

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Think Jimmy Henchman was some lowlife thug, brehs :russ:

Compare Jimmy Henchman to 6ix9ine, brehs :russ:

Read up on what the FEDS/government think about Jimmy.

Jimmy was a kingpin with big time connections and with a dangerous team of killers that killed at the drop of a dime. Y'all nikkas know VERY little about Jimmy Henchman. Pac definitely was scared to go to war with him, and for good reason. Don't think different cause he got loud with Henchman over the phone. Look at his actions after Jimmy set him up in Quad. He was shook and chose to go to war with what he felt were the easy targets in Biggie and Puff. Tony Yayo said the realest beef 50 had was against Henchman and Fif was up against Jimmy when he wasn't as powerful as he was in the mid 90s.
Exactly… 50 my nikka but him and g-unit went against a somewhat washed up Jimmy henchman compared to the 90s and still basically lost Jimmy’s mission in that war once they slapped his son was to in his words have g-unit carrying a coffin n he did just that yayo acts in vlad interviews like he wasn’t shook of henchman makes me shake me head ….yayo knew he wasn’t gona do shyt and they took away his man n for good reason yayo lucky he didn’t get killed behind it either grown men slapping a gangstas son ….50 money was long so he more protected …. 50 n yayo lucky that wasn’t in the 90s I highly doubt they would have survived had it been ….they lucky henchman got locked up when he did cause he don’t seem like a nikka that stops once he starts beef … 50 my dude but he wasn’t saying Jimmy the rat Jimmy the rat all on radio stations n interviews n songs nowhere near as much while henchman was out he knew for a fact henchman was a different breed to other guys he’s beefed with and his response wasn’t gona be lyrics or talking shyt …. N this is over looked but facts …. Pac chose the weaker targets to go at ie biggie n puffy … puffy was right when he pac should be mad at everyone n stop scapegoating nikkas meaning him and biggie …. pac had some heart about him but he wasn’t gona do shyt to henchman that’s where his anger and frustration came from knowing he wasn’t and couldn’t do shyt to the real nikka behind all that shyt …

Last edited:

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
I wasn’t a kid in 96 so I remember - the time gap between the disses wasn’t that long. Pac was getting his team and money up in between and as he was about to go in, win or lose, he got killed in Vegas on a separate incident.

50 didn’t come out the gate right away after he got shot 9 times, either. He went upstate, recuperated, built his team up and went back on offense. Now in a hypothetical scenario 50 gets shot again before his resurgence and this time he’s murdered with an unreleased g-unit mixtape going at Preme, would you still say 50 was scared of death of Preme?
5 actually went into hiding but also to war with preme after getting shot queens nikkas will confirm it wasn't no one way traffic or just candy bars my nikka that's the difference..and to answer your question YES 5 had a very healthy fear of both preme and Jimmy during those times dont be fooled by rapper bars from reality:heh: in the long run the feds wanting Jimmy and Supreme on a mantle is what probably saved 50 life that's my opinion I keep it 100..yall though ....shiiiiiiiiiit. one second pac and his team allegedly had bad boy and the entire industry scared and running for their lives and at that same time when it came to Jimmy Pac was getting a team together and getting his money right :skip:
Make up yall mind.

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
Exactly… 50 my nikka but him and g-unit went against a somewhat washed up Jimmy henchman compared to the 90s and still basically lost Jimmy’s mission in that war once they slapped his son was to in his words have g-unit carrying a coffin n he did just that yayo acts in vlad interviews like he wasn’t shook of henchman makes me shake me head ….yayo knew he wasn’t gona do shyt and they took away his man n for good reason yayo lucky he didn’t get killed behind it either grown men slapping a gangstas son ….50 money was long so he more protected …. 50 n yayo lucky that wasn’t in the 90s I highly doubt they would have survived had it been ….they lucky henchman got locked up when he did cause he don’t seem like a nikka that stops once he starts beef … 50 my dude but he wasn’t saying Jimmy the rat Jimmy the rat all on radio stations n interviews n songs nowhere near as much while henchman was out he knew for a fact henchman was a different breed to other guys he’s beefed with and his response wasn’t gona be lyrics or talking shyt …. N this is over looked but facts …. Pac chose the weaker targets to go at ie biggie n puffy … puffy was right when he pac should be mad at everyone n stop scapegoating nikkas meaning him and biggie …. pac had some heart about him but he wasn’t gona do shyt to henchman that’s where his anger and frustration came from knowing he wasn’t and couldn’t do shyt to the real nikka behind all that shyt …
Jimmy was way more rich and powerful by the time 50 was beefing wit him fam.

Last edited: