Big p*ssy getting whacked was a bigger "moment" than Red Wedding.

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
I wasn't shocked about Uncle Junior shot Tony because you know Tony gonna survive anyway and Uncle Junior became to alzheimer.

Tony killing Christopher shocked to me but I do understand why he has to killed him. Bobby and Silvio was shocked to me.

But Game of Thrones took it to the next level just :wow:

Taking about the initial shock
Breh and fukk it I'll be the one to admit it at the time there was a part of me that believed they might of been ballsy enough to kill off Tony in that story:russ:

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
i dont even know if the red wedding was the most shocking GOT moment for me, as the two you mentioned after had a bigger impact on me....and I knew about joffreys, but it was pulled off so well. ( I dont think I was too invested in the characters either during the second season as I am now)

I don't read the books so I wasn't expecting what happened to Joffrey, I envisioned him going out crazier than that(:pacspit:)

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
I don't read the books so I wasn't expecting what happened to Joffrey, I envisioned him going out crazier than that(:pacspit:)
either do I (actually i just started them, but im like 100 pgs into book 1) but someone spoiled it on this board a few weeks before the season started
Still tho, thought it was gonna be the end of season 4, not on the second episode

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
seriously.. i can almost guarantee all you fukks saying GOT's was the bigger moment marathon-ed the Sopranos... meaning y'all didn't watch the Sopranos week to week like i did

someone tell me i'm wrong..

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
seriously.. i can almost guarantee all you fukks saying GOT's was the bigger moment marathon-ed the Sopranos... meaning y'all didn't watch the Sopranos week to week like i did

someone tell me i'm wrong..

Fall back on that breh I watched Sopranos every week from jump....those 2 shows are like apples and oranges when it comes to shock value.

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
nah the build up to it let you know beforehand what was going to happen.
especially when Tony finds the wire and tapes in the hollowed out Cigar Box in p*ssy's bedroom.

shocks of the show IMO were

- Tony killing Chrissy.
- Silvio clipping Adriana.
- Janice kills Richie.
- Tony whacking Ralphie.
- Ralph killing that whore behind The Bing.
- Junior shooting Tony.
- The end...obviously...fading to black.

there's more but that's all I can really remember right now that had me like :ohhh: when I first watched it.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nah the build up to it let you know beforehand what was going to happen.
especially when Tony finds the wire and tapes in the hollowed out Cigar Box in p*ssy's bedroom.

shocks of the show IMO were

- Tony killing Chrissy.
- Silvio clipping Adriana.
- Janice kills Richie.
- Tony whacking Ralphie.
- Ralph killing that whore behind The Bing.
- Junior shooting Tony.
- The end...obviously...fading to black.

there's more but that's all I can really remember right now that had me like :ohhh: when I first watched it.

Silvio clipping Adriana. was the most saddest death moment :to: and one of the most intense scenes of the show. She doesn't deserve like that.. She knew it's a wrap for her when she's starting at the woods, etc

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Big p*ssy's death was the culmination of tons of set-up and wasn't shocking at all.
The show actually going through with killing Adriana was a bigger shock than Big p*ssy's death.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
threw on game of thrones the other night and it was these dudes swordfighting with some skeletons :childplease:

i was like :what::camby: