Big Pun VS Biggie Who's The Better Rapper Or Lyricist (Versus Series)

Daps
Reppin
me
pun got the rhymes, big got the flow.. i'd have to give it to wallace just cause his presence and clarity was always there.. sometimes pun spat so crazy it was hard deciphering his words. idk, big is more witty too i think, which is big in lyricism to me

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
pun might be the better lyricist in terms of all that over the top super lyrical shyt. might! but don't let the whole speed and flow fool you, big was lyrical with his shyt too. he just didn't usually spit fast like pun did a lot of the time but biggie could; when biggie did spit fast on notorious thugs it won't as fast as pun but he still was capable of spittin' with some speed. shyt, i think big is the better lyricist and rapper. shyt, when you factor in everythin', biggie was the better rapper/lyricist all day, everyday

biggie = better rapper/lyricist

brooklyngohard

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
pun might be the better lyricist in terms of all that over the top super lyrical shyt. might! but don't let the whole speed and flow fool you, big was lyrical with his shyt too. he just didn't usually spit fast like pun did a lot of the time but biggie could; when biggie did spit fast on notorious thugs it won't fast like pun but he still was capable of spittin' with some speed. shyt, i think big is the better lyricist and rapper. shyt, when you factor in everythin', biggie was the better rapper/lyricist all day, everyday

biggie = better rapper/lyricist
You Make A Great Point Tho My G

H.J.Duck

All Star
Daps
Biggie made better music and was more 'complete' artist... but Pun was the better lyricist/would probably outrap Biggie in a cypher.

obviously Biggie was a skilled lyricist too though :manny:

Farrinto

Who's the best MCs? Biggie, Jay-Z, and Nas
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Pun was more of a lyricist but Biggie is way more of an entertaining listen than Pun is.