Big T vs K Shine

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
I blame DNA for this bodybag. If people realized DNA isnt top tier then they would've realized the K-shine/DNA battle wasn't a mid tier nikka stepping up into top tier territory. It was two mid tier nikkas going at it.

DNA's fake top tier status made nikkas believe Koala-Shine was ready to take on the Chicagorilla Big T and it led to shine getting brought back to reality. Shine needs to take on a punching bag to get resurrected.

DNA fukking up battles he ain't even in :smh:

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
I blame DNA for this bodybag. If people realized DNA isnt top tier then they would've realized the K-shine/DNA battle wasn't a mid tier nikka stepping up into top tier territory. It was two mid tier nikkas going at it.

DNA's fake top tier status made nikkas believe Koala-Shine was ready to take on the Chicagorilla Big T and it led to shine getting brought back to reality. Shine needs to take on a punching bag to get resurrected.

:deadmanny:

Trapped

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I actually think K-Shine is nice...he's aggresive and he can really stretch an angle and use it to his advantage (see battle vs DNA or first round against Surf)...but he really had no real good angle against Big T...dude is fat and Hollow already did that perfectly, so there wasn't all that much to talk about. And if you're not as creative as Big T, then you're bound to lose.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
nope but cortez lost and let me tell you why. He just beat Dizaster( who is top tier in his own right i guess) and what is he gonna get for it?

3 rounds with K-shine or some other mid tier nikka.
Ehh, I'll say he loss 2-1 k shine may be just a mid tier nikka but he's been wantin to battle shine for awhile now

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Ehh, I'll say he loss 2-1 k shine may be just a mid tier nikka but he's been wantin to battle shine for awhile now

cortez has no idea how the business works. he'll take a step forward then take two steps back. you can't go verb then tech 9 then diz then k-shine

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK

Bodybag post. DNA and K Shine are two of the wackest top nikkas in URL history .

nope but cortez lost and let me tell you why. He just beat Dizaster( who is top tier in his own right i guess) and what is he gonna get for it?

3 rounds with K-shine or some other mid tier nikka.

Cortez is meh to me, but he's waaaaay nicer than K Shine.. it's not even debatable to me. I hope Tez bodies him.