Big T vs K Shine

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
What's being over looked heavily is the end of big t 2nd rd

Shine whole demeanor changed and even he had to laugh at himself while t was killing him

"When you was on the ground chewing on his ankles, why wasn't none of them nikkas chewing wit you?!" :whew:

Sorry even wit t slipping up that was a 3-0

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I wasn't really feeling either of these nikkas in this battle :patrice:

nikkas gassing Big T's first round, the shyt was dope but nikkas acting like that was a top round in URL history or somethin :rudy:

Big T still won but nothing about that battle was :ooh:

Last edited:

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I can't be the only nikka who wasn't really feeling either of these nikkas right :ld:?

nikkas gassing Big T's first round, the shyt was dope but nikkas acting like that was a top round in URL history or somethin
:rudy:
Big T still won but nothing about that battle was :ooh:
Same way I felt. shyt wasn't no Hitman vs john john 1st round type shyt. It was hot tho.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Same way I felt. shyt wasn't no Hitman vs john john 1st round type shyt. It was hot tho.
alot of these nome3 battles been over hyped with terrible recaps by the battlers who were there

at this point im only looking forward to Magic bodying clips and Hitmans first round :manny:

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
alot of these nome3 battles been over hyped with terrible recaps by the battlers who were there

at this point im only looking forward to Magic bodying clips and Hitmans first round :manny:
Yeah, I never been to a live event so I can only say so much...but idk how no one said this battle was wack overall. Guess K shine being THAT bad kinda overshadowed how :ehh: big T's last 2 rounds were. nikkas was just happy to hear someone besides shine rappin :dead:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
SMH @ nikkas who can't appreciate a good performance just because their favorite battler got killed. Was that Big T's best performance? No. He still gave us dope bars in every round.

Of course I haven't seen all the battles, but I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Big T gave us the hardest hitting bars from the nome3 event. That "piece/peace behind his head " bar was disgusting. :wow:

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
SMH @ nikkas who can't appreciate a good performance just because their favorite battler got killed. Was that Big T's best performance? No. He still gave us dope bars in every round.

Of course I haven't seen all the battles, but I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Big T gave us the hardest hitting bars from the nome3 event. That "piece/peace behind his head " bar was disgusting. :wow:
You're a big T Stan so I'll give u a pass. That first round was still crazy. Big t got some work to do before he get on that sm3 stage.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Bar was cool

But IMO he had about 3 bars better than the bunny ear bar

That "t a killa (tequila) 1800 bar was better

That "everyone around my camp that would (wood) fire like Boy Scouts

That roscoe Martin bar
All were better IMO

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah but when Big T. Said "I'm on the TOTAL opposite shyt" :to:

He won it with that shyt. I was like :damn:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Bar was cool

But IMO he had about 3 bars better than the bunny ear bar

That "t a killa (tequila) 1800 bar was better

That "everyone around my camp that would (wood) fire like Boy Scouts

That roscoe Martin bar
All were better IMO

All good bars, but that Piece/Peace line was like getting hit over the head with something hard. You can't deny that he bought the house down with that.

best haymaker thrower in battlerap :salute:

On a side note, I wish more nikkas in battlerap were as creative with their setups and deliveries as Big T. He has mindfukk lines.