Biggie and Drunk ass Diddy performing at Outkast's picnic in 94

I AM GDN

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
How conveniently everyone loves to forget Nas' Escobar era, in which he was ABSOLUTELY looking for that type of success and let it be known on multiple occasions that he wasn't here to be the king of the underground.

"People gotta understand, we got in this to be stars. We didn't get in this just to walk around with bookbags on our back talkin' bout we hip-hop"- Nas, 1999, right around the time he did a hit video/song with guess who...
I could be wrong but during that area Nas was coked up and had a battery in his back...I'm just speculating from the drastic change.

Abraxus

All Star
Daps
Shoulda kicked puffy ass into the crowd and kept rocking the mic . RIP to one of the greatest MCs dead or alive

Abraxus

All Star
Daps
I could be wrong but during that area Nas was coked up and had a battery in his back...I'm just speculating from the drastic change.

Naw It Ain’t hard to Tell and whole Ilmatic album is a classic

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps

Yeah pretty sure Steve Stoute was the one who put the battery in his back.

Not to take responsibility away from Nas but j/s

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Little known fact, Biggie took the "Throw ya hands in the air if yous a true player" hook for Big Poppa from OutKast.

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
Super throwback of Biggie out in the ATL performing.

Check out Puffy's drunk ass in the beginning while they are being interviewed by Chaka (DTP)....Dude has always acted strange when he was intoxicated...kind of suspect if you ask me.

Enjoy and Dap up to show love brehs

As a youth.

You can tell Puff was uncomfortable when in front of the camera..

Snoop was the same way when giving interviews..