Biggie mixing Peanut Butter Crunch with Frosted Flakes may be the fattest shyt I've seen in my life

GollyImGully

Too many wavy women, gotta log outta IG
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
He gotta step his bowl game up tho, using that tablespoon that bowel is over in 8 bites. Real nigs that's bout that cereal life for real use them bowels that you could bathe an infant in.

giphy.gif

Ain't messed with cereal since a nig touched 30 last year but might have to double back real quick.
Till this day everytime I watch this movie i think "Who the fukk eats cereal like that?" :dead:

Vancouver Grizzly Fan

AKA Vancouver Baller
Daps
Reppin
Vancover, BC
He gotta step his bowl game up tho, using that tablespoon that bowel is over in 8 bites. Real nigs that's bout that cereal life for real use them bowels that you could bathe an infant in.

Sir, you see, that enormous bowl Craig is using, is for GOATS only.

Biggie never deserved to eat out of anything that big.

giphy.gif

Ain't messed with cereal since a nig touched 30 last year but might have to double back real quick.

New Username

Staff Member
Supporter
Daps
I may be tripping but Im pretty sure ive heard of nikkas doing that irl

It ain't a Fl thang?

I thought I was missing out on something I started asking my nikkas did they do it and they all looked at me like :dahell:

I never did it myself

I can't even hate on Ross. I hate some bs from time to time, unc came home and put me on jack Mack and octopus sandwiches

TransJenner

Banned
Daps

giphy.gif

I Don't think they have cereal in hell

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
It ain't a Fl thang?

I thought I was missing out on something I started asking my nikkas did they do it and they all looked at me like :dahell:

I never did it myself

I can't even hate on Ross. I hate some bs from time to time, unc came home and put me on jack Mack and octopus sandwiches

Thats what im saying i cant remember if one of my fat friends told me he did that or if it was ross. Like throw a kraft cheese slice on one of the big 99 cent honey buns and :banderas:

Im still :dahell: at that but food is crazy, imagine being the first nikka to make a sandwhich in history like :gladbron:

Calling up all your friends like nikka!!!! :krs: