Biggie To E40 "I fukk with sprinke me, Duke" E-40 x Breakfast Club Interview

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
2086_1386194302.jpg
[

Funny thing about that pic is that 40 had more gwap than biggie and puffy at that time..getting that dope money and Imdependent rap money..I still think he has more cheddar than puff right now..dudes been in the game hustling since the 80s and never got caught up.

:snoop: seriously is nikkas readin the delusional shyt these :flabbynsick:bay nikkas be postin trying to hard to big up they hero's:heh:

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
and puffy is worth a half a billion dollars nicca :comeon: you cant be serious:snoop:

you was better of saying e-40 richer than mysonne, peter gunz or something:camby:

40 has more than diddy fool like I said..dope money makes more than music money..do you understand what a block legend is?

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
I ain't no snitch nor do I count nikkas money..
what a clown:heh: you already snitched and if you aint countin how can you state e-40 has more than puff?
no one forced that from you ya dumbass volunteered that bay area delusion trying to big up larry holmes gardens like all yal do

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
seriously why you West Coast nikkas always bragging about this? E40 is still wack, but I respect his gangsta Big still ate bullets tho :yeshrug: should've never went to LA:manny:

Flav

Where the dice game at?
Daps
i gotta give E-40 props for even talking about this years later.He did keep quiet for a wile others talked about it on some bigfoot myth type shyt.

:salute:

these days rappers cant wait to run to Twitter on some gossip bytch shyt.