Bill Cosby Infamous Pound Cake Speech -highlights

Should his public speech have been held against him in releasing the sealed testimony?

• Yes

Votes: 11 34.4%
  • No

Votes: 21 65.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
He's an old black talking down like they always do. We have a few of them in every family. Not a big deal

Yeah but some people don't have that in their fam. Hell it's even hard to find a modern glam-ma who dresses age-appropriately and referred to as "grandma" as if the naming convention changes the aspects of responsibility of grand-parenting. Everyone wants to be their kids friend instead of their parent. Everyone wants to be Peter Pan. No wisdom no council of elders to develop and guide the youth. Just splintered groups of old whores and washed up men who can only provide insight like "don't do what I did!" if they aren't still aren't on the Turn Up. I really miss my family.

Llcoolbay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
St Louis Rams!!!!!
Same dude who said he isnt sure if Zimmerman was a racist

Same dude who said the people in Ferguson had a "mental illness" because of the way they reacted.

These are people going around stealing Coca Cola. People getting shot in the back of the head over a piece of pound cake! Then we all run out and are outraged, “The cops shouldn't have shot him” What the hell was he doing with the pound cake in his hand? (laughter and clapping). I wanted a piece of pound cake just as bad as anybody else (laughter) And I looked at it and I had no money. And something called parenting said if get caught with it you're going to embarrass your mother. Not you're going to get your butt kicked. No. You're going to embarrass your mother. You're going to embarrass your family.
People saying this "tough talk" is full of shyt.​

YeLovesBoston

Superstar
Daps
Claim to be pro-black and defend a man spouting respectability politics brehs :mjlol:

I swear if a random coli poster made a post saying this exact same shyt they'd get negged to oblivion by the same nikkas defending this garbage.

These nikkas fukkon retarded. I swear

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
Seems like this thread was made by a undercover cac who seen black people united with Bill Cosby and just had to break up the Unity just like a devil smh.

But I'll let y'all finish:mjpls:

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
Seems like this thread was made by a undercover cac who seen black people united with Bill Cosby and just had to break up the Unity just like a devil smh.

But I'll let y'all finish:mjpls:
View media item 5418
Unlike you, I have actually met Bill Cosby, through his charity work. He has always been kind and respectful over the years. The QUESTION was whether the judge should have unsealed his sealed deposition to be used against him, I voted NO.

I posted the famous speech because A LOT of people hadn't ever read it.

I never attacked anyone for their beliefs in this thread.

But it's obvious you haven't read ANY of it.

You seem like an agent

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Embodied the same lack of home training and bad character he decried. And paid the price for it!