Bill Duke Never Had Children Because of His Discrimination for Being Dark Skinned

KingJudah2

All Star
Daps
Reppin
718 Kings County
You c00ns are ITCHING to get rid of your blackness huh?

Don't like what you see in the mirror?
As opposed to having zero offspring? lmaoooooooooooo

He has a son or daughter and they see their fathers self hate or lack of self esteem and marry the blackest nikka possible. shyt works out like that.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps

6:30

Sorry, but I can't rock with this

To have this much low self esteem that you won't reproduce. Borderline c00nish :hhh:

Ya?

Banned
Daps
A lot of men think like this on the low. At least he is being honest and didn’t pass this self loathing to his children.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
To have this much low self esteem that you won't reproduce. Borderline c00nish :hhh:

You gotta understand this nikka was probably TORTURED as a child with the dark skin jokes. And picked last by the females. We talking back when colorism was really bad. I know nikkas say its childhood and get over it but that shyt sticks with ppl forever. :picard:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
A lot of men think like this on the low. At least he is being honest and didn’t pass this self loathing to his children.
He's from that old era too..

Alot of oldheads have some self hating/c00nish tendencies.

Mainly with hair and skin complexion.

Them oldheads be quick to :scust: when a brotha wants to loc his hair up or rock it nappy.

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
You gotta understand this nikka was probably TORTURED as a child with the dark skin jokes. And picked last by the females. We talking back when colorism was really bad. I know nikkas say its childhood and get over it but that shyt sticks with ppl forever. :picard:
Yup
Same reason I wasn’t mad at Kodak when he made them comments

Nikkas used to make u so Black jokes
Plus that nikka ugly and slow so he may have been clowned in school

Nikkas only as good as what they know