Bill Duke Never Had Children Because of His Discrimination for Being Dark Skinned

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Yup
Same reason I wasn’t mad at Kodak when he made them comments

Nikkas used to make u so Black jokes
Plus that nikka ugly and slow so he may have been clowned in school

Nikkas only as good as what they know
I understand Kodak and Glokknine are insecure af but these militant ass nikkas clowning them were prob the same nikkas making dark skin jokes when they were little.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Some of yall need to chill. You DO know the era he grew up in right?

We worry about police killing us eve though the likelyhood is low. He was SEEING this shyt happen to neighbors and family first hand. We have the luxury of judging from our phones and conputers. He actually lived through shyt we just read about.

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
Men feel that way now. that’s why we see them with either light skin women or none black women. Some black men are obsessed with any non black woman and i refuse to believe it’s about personality cause all they got to do is find a black woman with the personality they prefer. Black women do this as well but not nearly as much. We love our black men we don’t do y’all dirty like y’all do us dirty. It’s sad. Black men love telling us why they don’t like black women.

And to be clear cause yall act dumb. I’m not talking about all black men. Just the self hating c00ns who want to pretend like black women aint shyt cause they want a light skin child.

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
:dwillhuh: I'm kinda surprised homie didn't start playing for the other team looking the way he do.

Let's be honest, his complexion ain't the only problem the breh had to overcome :francis:

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
why are y'all mad at him when his feelings are a byproduct of the white man and his racism towards blacks, cases like this are really a form of PTSD caused by white supremacy and racism

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Homosexuals are the roaches of society,now imagine if you acted like roaches were normal. I don't think Bill is gay though,he had his stupid reasoning for not having children.

I got a low quality posting warning for this post.So just a warning and fyi.Homosexuals are now protected status:respect:. Ironic when you realize all the things allowed to be said about black women,but thats neither here nor there.But to anyone offended i meant it in a scientific context.