Bill Maher shuts down Cornel West's stupidity equating Trump and Hillary

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
Dr. West really showed his azz during the Obama years. Him and Tavis Smiley. This is thr same mentality that got Trump elected in the first place. I hear Bill Burr say this all the time. Hilary is just as bad as Trump. No TF she wasnt. We have been spoiled for the last two election wit Obama. Tariq actually was promoting telling black folks not to vote thrn he was acting surprise that Trump won.

I tell theze catz that you really only have two choices when u vote. You pick which you can stomach for four years. You're not going to agree wit everything they're for.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
He said it perfectly: choosing between two things you might not like is an adult thing to do.

And when it's Trump vs Clinton there was an OBVIOUS difference.

You could tell he wanted to go at him harder too, "you always go on about your 'brothers and sisters', one of the candidates wanted them to have healthcare and the other didn't" :whew:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Its sad that West allowed himself to sink so low to the level of common conspiracy theory type, infowars, birther, white supremecists. I feel like he jumped down the rabbit hole at some point and just never found his way back

:snoop:

Nah........he just not falling for the okey doke.....

Yall sheepling outchere........he spitting real shiit...

They keep this Russia bullshiit narrative going and acting like the public is gullible enough to believe...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: Typical "I don't know shyt about politics" response

And thekingsmen dapped it :pachaha:...that only explains the stupidity behind this statement.

Typical coli hoe who keeps men names in his mouth. You can never debate me kid and doubt you ever will....

3370927962_12b8798a26_z.jpg

RAX 010

Cold Blooded
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
:mjlol: Typical "I don't know shyt about politics" response

And thekingsmen dapped it :pachaha:...that only explains the stupidity behind this statement.

Typical thinks he knows it all poster hurling insults at the first thing he disagree with but cant prove a damn thing
Get over yourself lil fella
:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Typical thinks he knows it all poster hurling insults at the first thing he disagree with but cant prove a damn thing
Get over yourself lil fella
:mjlol:

Son is :cape: for Bill Maher a kat that just started getting into politics in the last 20 years cause his comedy sucked, West has been doing this all his life.