The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Tavis...no

I see Dyson and Cornell as equals

On Trump and Hillary..the only difference between the two is the illusion of progression.
Hillary represents the illusion that America is changing and even women can be president.
"We had a black president and now its a woman's turn :obama:"
That was a lot of black people's (specifically) ideology during the election process.
Bruh look. Presidents represent massive policy.

Ya'll want presidents who act like mayors.

Thats not how this shyt works.

WE have to stop trying to make these people out to be friends or buddies. These are folks who are supposed to do the work of government in a fair and intelligent way.

Trump is not on par with Hillary. Period.

Progression from the top is never really going to happen. It happens locally and spreads organically. No one at the top is just going to swing any real policy without considering all sides.

Thats literally their job.

Hillary would push the ball further. Thats a good thing.

You can't keep foregoing any progress in lieu of throwing a fit you didn't get EVERYTHING you wanted.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh look. Presidents represent massive policy.

Ya'll want presidents who act like mayors.

Thats not how this shyt works.

WE have to stop trying to make these people out to be friends or buddies. These are folks who are supposed to do the work of government in a fair and intelligent way.

Trump is not on par with Hillary. Period.

Progression from the top is never really going to happen. It happens locally and spreads organically. No one at the top is just going to swing any real policy without considering all sides.

Thats literally their job.

Hillary would push the ball further. Thats a good thing.

You can't keep foregoing any progress in lieu of throwing a fit you didn't get EVERYTHING you wanted.

Bruh we asking for crumbs:feedme: and we getting the finger

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Tavis...no

I see Dyson and Cornell as equals
I agree that Tavis is trash (and an opportunist)

I think that Dyson's article on Cornel being washed proves that Dyson is far superior than Cornel West though.

On Trump and Hillary..the only difference between the two is the illusion of progression.
Hillary represents the illusion that America is changing and even women can be president.
"We had a black president and now its a woman's turn :obama:"
That was a lot of black people's (specifically) ideology during the election process.
Hillary had probably the shyttiest marketing team I've ever seen. Very out of touch and very hard to get a consistent message out.

With that said, Hillary would've been perhaps one of the most liberal presidents we have ever seen. She doesn't represent an illusion of change... she represented real change but her team just couldn't get the message out. Her history and policies are more progressive than Barack Obama and her track record reinforces this.

Yes it is Hillary's teams' fault that they had a weak message, but no it is not Hillary's fault that someone people decided to vote for her because she was a woman.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Bruh we asking for crumbs:feedme: and we getting the finger
None of what you're saying makes sense.

Picking politicians is a negotiation.

You always compromise.

You want a 10.

Hillary would give you a 7.

You didn't want to concede to a 7. You kept ranting and raving about a 7.

Y'all let Trump in, and now you get a 2.

You started at 10.

Now you're at 2.

Thats not a successful negotiation.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree that Tavis is trash (and an opportunist)

I think that Dyson's article on Cornel being washed proves that Dyson is far superior than Cornel West though.

Hillary had probably the shyttiest marketing team I've ever seen. Very out of touch and very hard to get a consistent message out.

With that said, Hillary would've been perhaps one of the most liberal presidents we have ever seen. She doesn't represent an illusion of change... she represented real change but her team just couldn't get the message out. Her history and policies are more progressive than Barack Obama and her track record reinforces this.

Yes it is Hillary's teams' fault that they had a weak message, but no it is not Hillary's fault that someone people decided to vote for her because she was a woman.

Yes and No. '16 Clinton is not seeing '08 Obama as far as progressive policies go. But '16 Obama might be more far to the right than Hillary in '08. However, Im still grading them on a curve because they are both terrible at actually implicating those policies into tangible progress. As far as symbolic progress, I would put Obama ahead of Clinton by miles.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
ain't gonna lie - i turned the channel to the cavs/celts blow out

shyt was getting a lil uncomfortable for me - i respect Dr west and all
but this anti hilary coming from da far left kyle kulinski, jimmy dore etc... makes me fukking angry

da fukk i care about hilary being a bit hawkish on foreign-policy and a bit lenient to Wall Street over my people being shot down by the police and millions losing healthcare

Daps
Reppin
NULL
None of what you're saying makes sense.

Picking politicians is a negotiation.

You always compromise.

You want a 10.

Hillary would give you a 7.

You didn't want to concede to a 7. You kept ranting and raving about a 7.

Y'all let Trump in, and now you get a 2.

You started at 10.

Now you're at 2.

Thats not a successful negotiation.
We are beyond the terms of negotiation. We(descendants of slavery) are in fight or flight stages of survival right now, ask Mike Brown. Just substitute Fight or Flight with Progress or Anarchy.We get neither one from Hillary and some might justify Trump through Anarchy. People who are out of touch with the black community are ignorant of this, the Bill Cosby era of pulling yourself up by the bootstraps/"Do your best, Democrats got the rest" philosophy is obsolete.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
ain't gonna lie - i turned the channel to the cavs/celts blow out

shyt was getting a lil uncomfortable for me - i respect Dr west and all
but this anti hilary coming from da far left kyle kulinski, jimmy dore etc... makes me fukking angry

da fukk i care about hilary being a bit hawkish on foreign-policy and a
bit lenient to Wall Street over my people being shot down by the police and millions losing healthcare
Those two are conjoined at the hip
Research the TPP if you're concerned that much about healthcare
"Your people" were shot down under Obama, so are you really concerned about that or nah? :hhh:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Bill Mahr makes up shyt.
Hillary and Bill were a big part of the military build up of police. Hillary championed the demonization of black men as super predators to implement mandatory minimums and 3strik laws.
HIllary is no different than Trump, she backs the same police militerization, she just comes out and sheds a few fake tears for the camera and says she didn't mean it.
Hell Obama was for this shyt, but notice how Maher didn't mention Obama being president while this shyt was happening and his justice department charging not a single police department with anything until he was on the way out.
Its a joke, and for Maher to try to talk down a black man because he isn't on the plantation and lapping up democrat party bullshyt like he is devoid of his own logic and reasoning, and to see other black people celebrate this bullshyt, and see c00ns like OP and other dap and celebrate it, shows you the lack of intellectual weight of a lot of the black neo-liberals.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Yes and No. '16 Clinton is not seeing '08 Obama as far as progressive policies go. But '16 Obama might be more far to the right than Hillary in '08. However, Im still grading them on a curve because they are both terrible at actually implicating those policies into tangible progress. As far as symbolic progress, I would put Obama ahead of Clinton by miles.
Bruh, Hillary is a shytty salesperson.

I get it.

But Hillary had people willing to work with her in Congress. Thats all that really matters.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
We are beyond the terms of negotiation. We(descendants of slavery) are in fight or flight stages of survival right now, ask Mike Brown. Just substitute Fight or Flight with Progress or Anarchy.We get neither one from Hillary and some might justify Trump through Anarchy. People who are out of touch with the black community are ignorant of this, the Bill Cosby era of pulling yourself up by the bootstraps/"Do your best, Democrats got the rest" philosophy is obsolete.
Hillary, is better than Trump.

Hillary would not have put in Jeff Sessions

Hillary would not ignore police brutality, in so much as refusing to institute reforms and advance the ones Obama fought for

Hillary would not have instituted policies that ignored the poor and underrepresented. Her fukking right-hand is a muslim woman.

Do you all not realize this?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Bill Mahr makes up shyt.
Hillary and Bill were a big part of the military build up of police.
So was the black community. Some of y'all were in diapers 30 years ago.

Hillary championed the demonization of black men as super predators to implement mandatory minimums and 3strik laws.
That she has since apologized for, atoned for, and this ignores that BERNIE voted for this

HIllary is no different than Trump, she backs the same police militerization, she just comes out and sheds a few fake tears for the camera and says she didn't mean it.
Theres no evidence of this.
Hell Obama was for this shyt, but notice how Maher didn't mention Obama being president while this shyt was happening and his justice department charging not a single police department with anything until he was on the way out.
Obama pushed reforms and held massive efforts to reform policing

Its about making progress, not sitting on your ass and getting NOTHING.

Now, you get NOTHING

Its a joke, and for Maher to try to talk down a black man because he isn't on the plantation and lapping up democrat party bullshyt like he is devoid of his own logic and reasoning, and to see other black people celebrate this bullshyt, and see c00ns like OP and other dap and celebrate it, shows you the lack of intellectual weight of a lot of the black neo-liberals.

Why are you waiting on the White House and not every other politician who failed you?

Thats what I don't get.

Y'all hold the White House to a higher standard than people who you see on a daily basis who fukk you over.

A lot of people failed you if you're just putting it all on Obama/Hillary

Their job isn't to fill potholes on your streets.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
  1. What the fukk is symbolic progress?
  2. How can Hillary be poor at implementing policies if she was never president
  3. You are wrong about Barack being more progressive than Hillary
Clinton was one of the most liberal members during her time in the Senate. According to an analysis of roll call votes by Voteview, Clinton’s record was more liberal than 70 percent of Democrats in her final term in the Senate. She was more liberal than 85 percent of all members. Her 2008 rival in the Democratic presidential primary, Barack Obama, was nearby with a record more liberal than 82 percent of all members — he was not more liberal than Clinton.
Source: Hillary Clinton Was Liberal. Hillary Clinton Is Liberal.

Hillary Clinton had a more liberal voting record than President Barack Obama when they were both senators, bucking pundits views she’s the more centrist of the two, according to the American Conservative Union’s new annual rating of Congress.

“The question is: ‘Is there any way someone can be more liberal than President Obama?’ The answer very well could be Hilary Clinton,” said ACU Chairman Matt Schlapp, adding that Mrs. Clinton is “confused and can’t seem to decide if she wants to run as a centrist or a as a liberal, but her record while in the Senate clearly shows that she is one of the most liberal Senators of our time.”
Source:Hillary Clinton more liberal than Obama as senators