Bill Simmons leaving NBA Countdown to helm Grantland NBA show in primetime on ESPN TV

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I enjoyed the show, I hope its like a once a month thing and not just 2-3 times a season.

Even the Beadle segment was tolerable since it was 3 mins tops, and the other 52 minutes more than made up for it.

Now finish the NBA preview, I don't give a damn if they rushed or not those vids were perfect for breaks at work :mjcry:

They're doing 18 episodes

TR7

Trust in Sean Marks
Daps
Reppin
The LI
They're doing 18 episodes

Not bad then :ehh:

No word on how spread out tho right? If they are equally spread out we'd be looking at 1 every 2ish weeks of the season.

Wonder if they would hold back some and try to do them once a week during the playoffs, then during the reg season it would be like once a month.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
This dudes p*ssy ass voice I just can't stand it. They need to bring Jacoby out and stop with the don't get fired shyt.
I remember when his podcast first dropped years ago, and it was like the first time his voice was ever heard. I honestly thought he was fukkin around with a joke voice, like an impersonation...but the shyt was real. :heh:

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
I remember when his podcast first dropped years ago, and it was like the first time his voice was ever heard. I honestly thought he was fukkin around with a joke voice, like an impersonation...but the shyt was real. :heh:
He sound nervous as shyt dog.

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Wasn't really feeling this. What made the Previews cool were the goofy costumes, the graphics/clips. I'd rather hear this show in podcast format.