Bill Simmons: "Paul pierce was NEVER as popular as Isaiah Thomas is right now in Boston "

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
I get it cause personality matters ALOT when it comes to fans and it has nothing to do with racism etc
Philly fans, both white and BLACK, liked TO more than McNabb almost instantly. Embiid was liked way more than say Andre Iguadala ever was BEFORE he ever played a single game, etc. shyt like that. it is what it is
don't seem like PP has any personality, IT either if i'm being honest but he has that whole normal sized thing going for him that the average person can identify with

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
wasn't Paul basically T-Mac before the Big 3, in terms of not being able to do shyt in the playoffs if they made it?
paul didnt make the playoffs his first 4 years ....then...he made an ECF in 2002...lost to the nets...the progressively had earlier playoff exits until he didnt make the playoffs at all for a few years...then the big 3 happened.
if that didnt happen...he'd be among the least remembered "superstars" of the 2000s :hubie:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
was he even more popular than Toine ?
oie_VQpbbTnggFbB.gif

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
paul didnt make the playoffs his first 4 years ....then...he made an ECF in 2002...lost to the nets...the progressively had earlier playoff exits until he didnt make the playoffs at all for a few years...then the big 3 happened.
if that didnt happen...he'd be among the least remembered "superstars" of the 2000s :hubie:
:ehh: