Bill Simmons: "Paul pierce was NEVER as popular as Isaiah Thomas is right now in Boston "

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Simmons also famously said Boston hasn't been racist since 1978 :camby: Funny Voice Bill is just :cape: hard for his city and trying to show how much they have always loved black people after the Adam Jones situation so woke black free agents wont skip over that racist town.
full

Trump-Patriots-12-17-15.png

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Pierce had the better career because of the longevity, but T-Mac was the better player at their peak.

Not even close either tbh.

:camby:

Pierce was better. T-Mac taking 25 shots per game to average 30 doesn't make him better, it makes him another Westbrick. :camby:

You probably thought A.I was better than Pierce too. :mjlol:

Last edited:

FLORIDA BOI

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let's be real Paul before the rest of the big 3 got there wasnt makin no noise

He was the Carmelo of that era

Nikka was the flop king also

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island

PHILLY FANS BOOED MCNABB ON DRAFT DAY.
THEY NEVER LIKED HIM
AND NEVER WANTED TO BE WRONG ABOUT IT.

LIKING A BLACK QB AND BLACK WR
ARE 2 DIFFERENT THINGS.
:devil:
:evil:

naw bruh, that wasn't "philly fans", it was "the dirty 30" which was literally 30 dudes who took a bus up to the draft to boo mcnabb cause they wanted ricky williams instead.
i honestly don't think the avg eagles fan had any opinion of mcnabb those first couple years besides being happy it wasn't tim couch
your comment about black QBs doesn't really make sense in a city that loved Randall and Vick, but I hear you.