Bill Simmons: "Paul pierce was NEVER as popular as Isaiah Thomas is right now in Boston "

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
As a black guy who has been to Indiana (birthplace and headquarters of the KKK) and would never ever ever ever step foot in country ass KkK Kentucky ...

You guys are confusing the segregation in the south as lack of racism. It's institutionalized racism. Which is 10000000x worse than a racist drunk white boy yelling the n word.

Someone with white privilege would of course not recognize the institutional racism. Wonder why?

Black people in the south are literally being held behind by white people. There are states down there still flying the confederate flag to remind you of that. Stickers on every other truck.

But ya'll dummies are railing against drunk racist cacs in Boston lol. shyt makes no sense.
In just the South tho :patrice:

ndthentherewasx

El Capitan
Daps
Reppin
Tejas, Texas Sur
That series against the Nets in 01, 02 (I think) solidified him, that's when I became fan at least :yeshrug:

Those Nets teams would of eaten IT and his squad so :dame:

:ufdup:@ bill simmons

Hahahaha

All Star
Daps
I'm from Boston and never liked Pierce. He was a ball hog pre-big 3, out of shape after Antoine left, inefficient as a scorer and a lazy defender. I only turned around when he changed his game once Ray and KG arrived.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
This is Bullshyt Simmons just doesn't want them to go full rebuild around Fultz.

Pierce was the man in Boston. Even in the big 3 era he was the hometown hero

Dawunonli

Rookie
Daps
He's king of in the moment hyperbole.

Isiah is a nice little player but he's had one real good year and he's already a Celtic legend :comeon:
Disgusting smh

I think ppl love it cuz he a small guy making such impact on the court

Ppl love seeing an underdog

B!tchuoffendingme

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GTA
He's king of in the moment hyperbole.

Isiah is a nice little player but he's had one real good year and he's already a Celtic legend :comeon:
I like Bill Simmons to a certain extent, but let no man forget, he was the LEADER of the journalistic movement that wrote off Kyrie Irving's career prospects halfway into the Finals last year.

Juice Willis

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
VA
Seems pretty clear Simmons watches the NBA less and less each season. Sometime during the last 3 or so years he finally became straight casual fan status, when he talks about basketball now he just coasts on hot takes and his "body language expert" bits and stories from the last clipper game he went to, just like any other hack now. There was a time he was actually kind of funny.