Billboard and Vibe Magazine Top 50 Rappers of all time! #1 Jay-z #2 Kendrick #3 Nas

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Also how in the hell is Gucci Mane on this list and not Game?

If you include features Gucci has more gold and platinum plaques than Game, Gucci has more hits than Game, and Gucci has been one of the most influential rappers of the past 20 years (drill and trap)

Maybe it’s an internet thing to clown Guwop but people love him and you can’t deny his impact in real life

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Honestly outside of maybe 5 so far I get how they made the list I just don’t agree with certain placements.

Budda

Superstar
Daps
If you include features Gucci has more gold and platinum plaques than Game, Gucci has more hits than Game, and Gucci has been one of the most influential rappers of the past 20 years (drill and trap)

Maybe it’s an internet thing to clown Guwop but people love him and you can’t deny his impact in real life

What’s his influence on Drill or you talking via Trap and Keef being a fan?

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
kinda how i feel about your rants about wu tang members outside of ghost...them dudes had a hot solo in the 90's, they aint impact the game beyond that.

The dumbest shyt said in this thread. Why nikkas never roast this cac broad for her weak ass Hip Hop assessments is beyond me.

fukking hoe said Wu members had no impact in the game :dead: :dead: :dead:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water

Who is the better rapper

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Who is the better rapper

That’s not the only qualification for placement. They literally state when it first started that

“the teams took into account the following criteria, not in any particular order: body of work/achievements (charted singles/albums, gold/platinum certifications), cultural impact/influence (how the artist’s work fostered the genre’s evolution), longevity (years at the mic), lyrics (storytelling skills) and flow (vocal prowess).”

Gucci and Game can rap though. But Gucci beats him out in cultural impact and influence, body of work and achievements, charted singles gold and platinum certifications.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
That’s not the only qualification for placement. They literally state: when it first started that

“the teams took into account the following criteria, not in any particular order: body of work/achievements (charted singles/albums, gold/platinum certifications), cultural impact/influence (how the artist’s work fostered the genre’s evolution), longevity (years at the mic), lyrics (storytelling skills) and flow (vocal prowess).”
I know that is not the only qualification, I read the criteria several times. You gonna answer the question?

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know that is not the only qualification, I read the criteria several times. You gonna answer the question?

Reread my answer. And I don’t think neither is better than the other.

I’ve seen Gucci freestyle off the dome in the trap and create no pad and no pencil and one of the greatest mixtape discographies while Game used the same freestyle for 10 years. But Game created documentary. Gucci has his own style but lets keep it a buck about Game.

He’s not much of a songwriter tends to lose his identity and become a chameleon when featuring and when his song has features which is good and bad. It works on Jesus Piece I love that album. But he came in the game rapping like another rapper and mimics whoever he’s featuring with most of the time.

Other than Jeezy, Gucci has been named as the top influencer for trap more than Tip.

He’s given us and influenced Waka whose had hits, OJ whose had a major hits and good music, Migos, Thug, 21, Peewee, Pooh Sheisty and let’s not forget his association with Nicki and French.

Game doesn’t come close to what Gucci has done.

Both are good at what they do to me though

Last edited:

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he is the number one influence to Gucci. He has hits and plaques galore. Hell he’s still being used on hit songs to this day.

Gucci Mane is one rapper. Project Pat doesn't have hits and plaques galore. Ludacris has 10 consecutive years of plaques and hits. Ludacris is the only rapper that can say he has an official song on his album featuring BOTH Jay Z and Nas. He arguably bested Nas and Jada on the "Made You Look" remix.

Ethnic Cleansing

Fucc Slobks and Crabks
Daps
Even though I don't respect him as a lyricist... Snoop was the star of the Chronic, 1st album sold 800,000 first week (when Gold for a whole album was considered a success), and Marketability has him doing shows with Martha Stewart 30 years into his career.

How is Kurtis Blow more valuable to hip hop :snoop: