Billie Eilish disgusted at the sight of Tik Tokers at the People’s Choice Awards. Are social media stars real celebs?

Daps
That's funny for her to be disgusted at tik tokers being falsely elevated to celebrity status as if all celebrity isn't false elevation.

I hate them nxggas. They be thinking they better than you just cause they be on TV. When I was working with celebs, I used to humble them nxggas every chance I got. Not in a malicious way but I just treated them like anybody else. You put your pants on one leg at a time just like I do. You aint better than me.

That's probably why I'm not connected to any of them fools anymore:mjlol:

jay83

Superstar
Daps
The question is what makes a legit celebrity vs a fake one?

If someone goes viral for doing stupid shyt and everyone knows said person are they a celebrity? If they have influence can they be invited to high profile events?

At the end of the day who cares, but you got influencers making more money than some b list actors and singers.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
The question is what makes a legit celebrity vs a fake one?

If someone goes viral for doing stupid shyt and everyone knows said person are they a celebrity? If they have influence can they be invited to high profile events?

At the end of the day who cares, but you got influencers making more money than some b list actors and singers.
I prefer my celebs to have actual talent ☺️