Billionaire divorce uncovers secretive world of trusts in South Dakota

invalid

Banned
Daps
Cold game.

Can one of you finance brehs provide a link that talks about the basics of setting up a trust

Is a trust worth it if a person isn't married?

Just wondering what the benefits would be considering the ongoing costs.

this is why i coli

can you give us some tips on how to get started?
can the trust hold anything? what about IP's?

In my first post, I have links that gives you basic information about the why's and how's. Take a look at them, they will answer most of your questions.

invalid

Banned
Daps
:lupe: If you put your investments in a trust before you get married, what happens to money contributed after the marriage? Would it still be protected by the trust?

You don't want to commingle marriageable assets with the assets you put in the trust before your marriage date.

Marriage assets are marriage assets. The key is to make your big acquisitions before you get married.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You don't want to commingle marriageable assets with the assets you put in the trust before your marriage date.

Marriage assets are marriage assets. The key is to make your big acquisitions before you get married.

So what do men do after they get married?

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Sounds fun..because to be honest with you, I'll go to war over someone thinking they have rights to my money. Especially someone you lay down with...

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
So what do men do after they get married?
Looks like Creh in the article had to do some underhanded shyt during the marriage and kept her in the dark. Had he not done that, she would've destroyed him. She wouldnt be crying about his "duty as a husband". She would've Michael Strahan'd him. He anticipated correctly.

If you distract them with trinkets.. do you think most of those women would care about the numbers and the complex network systems that involve them? They just want their toys, bags, jewels, clothes, and to be fed. They dont care til the feds show up or in this case til another thot shows up

His dumbass should have never put a ring on a woman who idolized Marilyn Monroe

But she fukked up marrying a mathematician

But the game is the game.. men accept the possibility of being destroyed by the courts when they get married

Women gotta accept that some men can counter that :yeshrug:

Last edited:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
This is extremely better than a prenup. Judges have been striking prenups down like toilet paper if the wife does not like it, or claims to be taken advantage of.:stopitslime:

Now I’m starting to see why Bezo’s wife left with so little. I could see him hitting her with one of these swaps, and offering her a (public) fight for 12mil or a (private) agreement for30bil. Normally those divisions are brutal but bezo’s wife quietly left with less than 30%.:ehh:

I really do think the wife of this billionaire wouldn’t have arbitrarily filed a divorce if she new she wasn’t getting sht. In the article, they say the man was :ohhh:, but then when they ask about the woman’s contributions article says :francis:. she was a glorified secretary/office assistant. The creh spent years studying engineering, and sucked God knows how much white collar dikk to get into NASA(without military experience it’s normally impossible). You can quantify his contribution. And to compare, her contribution to his wealth was “smoothing relations”, basically talking.:mjlol: Can’t quantify that for sht.

If she truly played any significant hand in building that 2bil, then she would’ve made it her job to watch the books and take on actual duties
She didnt file. He filed.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I work in finance and around high net worth individuals so I already know the game. :yeshrug:

The key is you have to put your assets into the trust before you enter into the marriage for this to effectively work. Let's say you're planning to buy a new house for you and your fiance once you tie the not. Try to close on that house before your marriage date and have it under the ownership of your trust not under your name.

I drew up my own trust. All my assets are owned by the trust, including my condo, my rental property, and my investment portfolios. There is nothing in my name, however, I'm the beneficiary of the trust.

It's the only way to stay safe.:whew:
Who is the trustee?

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Lots of factors.
Depends on type of trust.
Complexity
Where you're registering it.

I currently have two trust.

One is a family trust that is a Dynasty Trust.

And then I have a irrevocable domestic asset protection trust registered in Nevada.

For the trust that I have it cost me $7k to set up. That didn't include attorney fees. And then you have annual administrative fees, and management fees on the assets owned by the trust.
Can the government take your property thats in a trust if you don't pay the taxes on it?