Stop it slime stop it stop it stop it :why:

1240112_625011547521848_189317736_n.jpg

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Across the pond too? :scusthov:

It sucks finding progressive black couples to hang out with. I only have a couple and sadly our careers have displaced us across half a dozen states. :beli: Everyone's on this extended childhood, play with themselves until their 40.

No diss at all

but does your girl you know you're on the downlow? On some real shyt, people like you is the reason id never fukk with a girl from atlanta or DC.

Dat HIV rate :whoa:

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
No diss at all

but does your girl you know you're on the downlow? On some real shyt, people like you is the reason id never fukk with a girl from atlanta or DC.

Dat HIV rate :whoa:

@spinoza

breh I'll send you a lengthy pm one day giving you my real identity, what it is I do, etc. I have no beef with you breh or @Ronnie Lott ...110% of the shyt I say on here is mostly for trolling purposes. You got to peep when I'm being serious breh.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
What a stupid (fake) quote. I can just imagine some fat black woman thinking "that's aite, my baby daddy aint shyt but Bill Gates would appreciate me" :russ:

Women are women. A good woman is a good woman. Don't matter what your color is, no specific race has a monopoly on ANYTHING, be it wits or beauty. I was raised by a black woman, and that connection alone probably makes me more apt to gravitate towards black women. But there are just as many smart, beautiful white, asian, etc women.

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
He's disgusting, he thinks he should be congratulated for casting women of color (especially black women) but he only does it because he has a fetish us..

I've noticed that alot of non-black men who like black women always feel like they deserve a pat on the head from black folks for it. I've got a non-black friend who's been acting like this ever since he started dating an African chick and dude is starting to really get on my nerves, I might have to cut this dude off.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
I've noticed that alot of non-black men who like black women always feel like they deserve a pat on the head from black folks for it. I've got a non-black friend who's been acting like this ever since he started dating an African chick and dude is starting to really get on my nerves, I might have to cut this dude off.
White men who proudly proclaim that they "prefer" black women are always the worst. and i know that's kinda hypocritcal coming from me but :manny: i never fukked with those types when i was single. they're usually either faux liberal fetishist or wiggers. :scusthov:

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
White men who proudly proclaim that they "prefer" black women are always the worst. and i know that's kinda hypocritcal coming from me but :manny: i never fukked with those types when i was single. they're usually either faux liberal fetishist or wiggers. :scusthov:

White folks(and other non-blacks) like that are creepy as fukk. When I was dating an Italian girl, I was never going around telling everyone how much I love Italian women, I just loved that one girl and that was it.

HeresThaWord

Rookie
Daps
:jawalrus:Black sistahs.. here are the rules
Find an old white billionaire
Add his photo on #mcm
BAM!! You got you a billion dollars​