billionaires row.... manhattan ny... if you broke don't come here...LOL:sadcam::beli:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Don’t they pay the lease property taxes anyway? So yea fukk them!

Yep...PLUS out of town rich muthafukkas buying up real estate and don't even live here...:wtf: I keep hearing of this shyt... and it drives me crazy...:mindblown: they just using these places as stash houses...

I wonder if I magically ran across like a million dollars somewhere could I buy a place like this pure cash no questions asked??? :ld:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yep...PLUS out of town rich muthafukkas buying up real estate and don't even live here...:wtf: I keep hearing of this shyt... and it drives me crazy...:mindblown: they just using these places as stash houses...

I wonder if I magically ran across like a million dollars somewhere could I buy a place like this pure cash no questions asked??? :ld:

our real estate is under valued from a global perspective.

Frangala

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Le Grand Congo (Kin)

It's a way to park money especially if that money is somewhat ill gotten. My friend in real estate in nyc was telling me how a lot of the foreign buyers are Chinese who were made wealthy through govt. ties over there and those ties are volatile as hell when govt. changes , you don't get the same favors as because. So what they do is park money in the US and I also hear that you can get your green card and on pathway to US citizenship that way since buying real estate for a certain amount is considered "investment" in the American economy.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.

Yea I think the city has been proposing a vacancy tax for those muthafukers.