Billions - Season 4 (March 17th 2019/Official Thread)

gho3st

plata or plomo
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
chuck can't tell his pops to beat it. he still wants his inheritance.
there's no inheritance
tenor.gif

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Kid was feeling himself, gave the money back and forced axe to start seeing him as an enemy/competitor. :stopitslime:

Chuck needs to :camby: his dad ....that mf can’t help himself

I don't understand why the kid gave up his phone. If I were in his position, I would have a satellite phone/communicator on me.

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The scenes with Chuck and Chuck Sr. are pure gold. That old man is one of the greediest, most unsympathetic characters on TV and he's one of the highlights of the show for me.

Breh was experiencing straight bliss when Chuck arrested those people at the funeral. Literally the only person smiling :mjgrin:

Also this dude arrested people at a funeral! Hot damn. I knew this season would be filled with fukkery now that Chuck and Axe aren't battling each other but this is more fun than I expected.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
That’s Elvin from the Cosby Show??
:ohhh:Wild random but salute they gave him a spot on this, happy for dude
:obama:
I actually felt sorry for Wags :laff:for about half a minute, with the phi kappa thing, he was so proud
:francis: I don’t think they know what’s coming for them :bustback:why do they have the new members dressed as women though
:hhh:
Taylor’s father is pathetic ; he’s using her/him

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Geoffrey Owens is in this week's episode :obama:Good to see the brother getting work. Condola might have been the Cosby connection.:ohhh:

Old girl stiffing Chuck with the forearm and him hitting the deck like :merchant::takedat: had me :deadmanny:

Wendy being like "They're gonna think I did it:lupe::whoa::damn:" just added to the fukkery.:mjlol:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WTF is wrong with Chuck :hhh::picard:.

Connerty has crossed over to the dark side. The black girl turned on Chuck and I got a feeling she's going to do the same thing to Connerty.
Chuck needs to go - bringing that deviant shyt in his family home and showing up to court the next day dumb bruised.

The black woman lawyer is supposed to be the voice of reason but no one is listening ... sounds about white. I don’t think she turned, she got tired of his vendetta bullshyt.

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
That’s Elvin from the Cosby Show??
:ohhh:Wild random but salute they gave him a spot on this, happy for dude
:obama:
I actually felt sorry for Wags :laff:for about half a minute, with the phi kappa thing, he was so proud
:francis: I don’t think they know what’s coming for them :bustback:why do they have the new members dressed as women though
:hhh:
Taylor’s father is pathetic ; he’s using her/him

Claire Huxtable daughter in this aswell

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wags didn't warrant that ETHER:usure::merchant::deadmanny::huhldup::picard::dame:
They did him mad dirty :damn:... :dame:. Wags hit the “it’s about to be some consequences and repercussions up in this bihhh :demonic:
Wags is like a child, he wants acceptance and approval so bad. Even with Axe. Axe talks to him like a little kid some times.