Billions - Season 4 (March 17th 2019/Official Thread)

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
Chuck needs to go - bringing that deviant shyt in his family home and showing up to court the next day dumb bruised.

The black woman lawyer is supposed to be the voice of reason but no one is listening ... sounds about white. I don’t think she turned, she got tired of his vendetta bullshyt.

Seemed like Chuck was trying to get Sacker to possibly join him, questioning her reaosnsing as to why she is allowing or going along with the shyt Connerty is doing

So we calling Taylor "they" now
:skip:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I'm still hate watching this show. :youngsabo:

I'm currently blown at the lengths this nikka Axe goes thru to beat Taylor. None of these cacs are redeemable tho. They're all disgusting. Only the black women (Sacker and other lady working with Chuck) have any morals.

I'm rooting against Chuck and Axe tho. Chuck is a fukking BDSM loving weirdo. And Axe is just evil. But yo this show is a white person's wet dream. They make the white people look SOOO SMART in this show. I be sitting there looking at my tv like :stopitslime:

Can't believe this show got me rooting for Jock Jeffcoat. :francis: That dude looks racist in real life.

---

Superstar
Daps
The scenes with Chuck and Chuck Sr. are pure gold. That old man is one of the greediest, most unsympathetic characters on TV and he's one of the highlights of the show for me.

Breh was experiencing straight bliss when Chuck arrested those people at the funeral. Literally the only person smiling :mjgrin:

Also this dude arrested people at a funeral! Hot damn.
I knew this season would be filled with fukkery now that Chuck and Axe aren't battling each other but this is more fun than I expected.

That has got to be one of the most Gansta shyt I have ever seen on tv ever! Didn't even let anyone read the eulogy. And his father smiling and nodding.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I'm still hate watching this show. :youngsabo:

I'm currently blown at the lengths this nikka Axe goes thru to beat Taylor. None of these cacs are redeemable tho. They're all disgusting. Only the black women (Sacker and other lady working with Chuck) have any morals.

I'm rooting against Chuck and Axe tho. Chuck is a fukking BDSM loving weirdo. And Axe is just evil. But yo this show is a white person's wet dream. They make the white people look SOOO SMART in this show. I be sitting there looking at my tv like :stopitslime:

Can't believe this show got me rooting for Jock Jeffcoat. :francis: That dude looks racist in real life.
so facts. :deadrose: Those conversations do get over the top tho, with all the obscure references and hyperbole. No redeeming value. Chuck and Axe need to go. I think they're going to try to take out Chuck's demon father first, off that property deal. Axe with the Russian mafia.
and I used to think that Wendy was the voice of reason. She's just as bad as everyone else with the same agenda- straight up opportunist. She was ready to dump Chuck, like she did the juice stock and throw Axe under the bus when she thought he was facing those SEC charges, did the same thing to Taylor.

Kind of ironic, that Taylor the androgynous robot is the only one with half a heart in the show- she's the only one who at least has some moral compass as far as empathy.
I can't stand Axe's new girlfriend - Lara was ruthless but tolerable. That chick sucks the air out the room in every scene with that face and voice of hers, how she talks :huhldup:
They under-utilize the black woman D.A. , she needs more of a role (minus the bedwenching)- but at least she's relatable in her conflict of being a black woman in a white male dominated industry and the inner conflicts; and the lawyer with the afro whose always eating a burger or stuffing food in his face, in damn near every scene that he's in. :deadmanny:

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
so facts. :deadrose: Those conversations do get over the top tho, with all the obscure references and hyperbole. No redeeming value. Chuck and Axe need to go. I think they're going to try to take out Chuck's demon father first, off that property deal. Axe with the Russian mafia.
and I used to think that Wendy was the voice of reason. She's just as bad as everyone else with the same agenda- straight up opportunist. She was ready to dump Chuck, like she did the juice stock and throw Axe under the bus when she thought he was facing those SEC charges, did the same thing to Taylor.

Kind of ironic, that Taylor the androgynous robot is the only one with half a heart in the show- she's the only one who at least has some moral compass as far as empathy.
I can't stand Axe's new girlfriend - Lara was ruthless but tolerable. That chick sucks the air out the room in every scene with that face and voice of hers, how she talks :huhldup:
They under-utilize the black woman D.A. , she needs more of a role (minus the bedwenching)- but at least she's relatable in her conflict of being a black woman in a white male dominated industry and the inner conflicts; and the lawyer with the afro whose always eating a burger or stuffing food in his face, in damn near every scene that he's in. :deadmanny:
Yeah Taylor is the only redeemable person the show for real. They hit the swerve with Wendy after last episode, I thought she was really gonna take Taylor up since they're the only person to reach out but it's all a scheme.

You're right about them underutilizing the black characters. Both actors who play women attorneys are great and my dude Lonnie is always stuffing his face but he's an interesting character.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

What moral compass ? Legally tying Axe to that other fund which was doing insider trading ?

Poaching investors and staff at a supposed institutional capital raise ?

This show is dog eat dog through and through ... there are no morals ... :ohlawd:

The only "moral characters" is the fat @∆y = f(∆x)
full
look-a-like

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chuck is getting played left and right. He thinking he the smartest person in the room.

Wendy is becoming just as annoying as she was in SOA.