@Billy Ocean My Black Ass On Ya DoorStep Come Outside? (Fade Ducked, Respin Ducked, Billy Ocean = Uncouth Savage)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
He did. The time @LastSecondRuger said police went up to him my homie was on the block and ain't see no weird nikkas or police.

You are a known liar. Constantly lying on members on this site. I don't believe you at all.

Who sends someone their address, the person shows up, and now you are all of a sudden "away from the crib making money moves" ?

Got damn lying as punk trying to now spin the narrative and failing.

:dead:

LastSecondRuger

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The End
You changed stories as soon as I said let me get you and your imaginary boys a welcoming party, gang. You looking funny in the light.

nikka i told you to call your homies
all these posts was before your “welcome party” post

u was in my pms asking me to show u a time and date on the video instead of just pulling up

stop the cap

u did everything but pull up to your house wtf

come outside fakkit and so i can air this bytch out broad day

now you not home LMAOOOOOOOO

i’m at checkers with the gang come home

no don’t be “private” now. you want attention bring ya ass home i’m on 141 with my nikkas playing 2k you let us know when you decide to come to YOUR house. bring ya homies cause we 10 deep but i ain’t gona jump u or sneak u i wanna see you say all that shyt you was saying

now 11. bring ya ass to the block right now wtf

nikka come home right now i’ll pay your uber take this fade and then go on bout your day

drop your lo i’ll pay your uber

nikka, shut your bytch ass up. I'm making moves. I'll let you know when I'm back.

this is the move stop what you doing and come home before i spit on ya lady or moms

he getting his fade 1 on 1

this harlem and another nikka hood i’m not coming alone do i look dumb

nikka u come to my block anytime i’ll have somebody get up with you right away or stop what i’m doing and bring my ass home for having the audacity to pull up

bring ya ass home

i’ll pay ya uber right now

i’ll pay ya uber there and back

Making money. You on my time, nikka.

nah nikka that’s the thing. i’m not on ya time i’m on ya block

nikka come home you told me to pull up so i’m here. i just said i got ya uber ima slice that face up so u keep that mouth shut

we 2 blocks away im telling him ima pay for his uber and he still not coming back

nikka just come back ion wanna talk ion wana text we want smoke

yes nikka my nikkas gone watch me put hands on you and anybody jump in gon feel this ruger

bring ya ass home right now

u still calling me p*ssy while i’m at ya door don’t hit the same just hop inna uber and come home

nikka you not making no demands
IM STILL HERE.

a real nikka would call my bluff and pull up right now

“see something” nikka See me. tf is u talking about scary ass nikka

i ain’t listening to a fakkit all u gotta do is pull up

LastSecondRuger

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The End
You are a known liar. Constantly lying on members on this site. I don't believe you at all.

Who sends someone their address, the person shows up, and now you are all of a sudden "away from the crib making money moves" ?

Got damn lying as punk trying to now spin the narrative and failing.

because he’s lyin

u was in the thread

keep it 100 how long i was telling him to pop out or send somebody over?

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
nikka i told you to call your homies
all these posts was before your “welcome party” post

u was in my pms asking me to show u a time and date on the video instead of just pulling up

stop the cap

You NEVER asked me to call my homies. As soon as I mentioned them you went ghost then popped back up just to say you leaving. Then you went to say cops pulled up on you on the block (LIE) and told your imaginary homies to leave (LIE) and the started calling me a fed and you're no longer gonna talk to me.

You then continue to talk with me, the supposed fed who called cops on you.

And now you in my pms talking bout you gonna block me, but you won't cause your lying bytch ass likes attention.

I got receipts for all this btw.

LastSecondRuger

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The End
You NEVER asked me to call my homies. As soon as I mentioned them you went ghost then popped back up just to say you leaving. Then you went to say cops pulled up on you on the block (LIE) and told your imaginary homies to leave (LIE) and the started calling me a fed and you're no longer gonna talk to me.

You then continue to talk with me, the supposed fed who called cops on you.

And now you in my pms talking bout you gonna block me, but you won't cause your lying bytch ass likes attention.

I got receipts for all this btw.

?????

no don’t be “private” now. you want attention bring ya ass home i’m on 141 with my nikkas playing 2k you let us know when you decide to come to YOUR house. bring ya homies cause we 10 deep but i ain’t gona jump u or sneak u i wanna see you say all that shyt you was saying

nikka u come to my block anytime i’ll have somebody get up with you right away or stop what i’m doing and bring my ass home for having the audacity to pull up

bring ya ass home

i’ll pay ya uber right now

i’ll pay ya uber there and back

it’s right there u just crashing out now

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Is it really THAT serious to leave the comfort of your home to meet up with violence on your mind?

Why do you niccas take this shyt so seriously, y’all don’t have a girl you can fukk or errands to run?
Billy Ocean been threatening to fight brehs on here for YEARS. I can understand why OP would want to shoot the fair one.

Status
Not open for further replies.