@Billy Ocean My Black Ass On Ya DoorStep Come Outside? (Fade Ducked, Respin Ducked, Billy Ocean = Uncouth Savage)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Billy already got exposed for being a snitch so if this thread gets locked or gets deleted just know ahead of time it's because Billy was hitting the report button like whac-a-mole begging the mods to have the thread removed.
Damm wtf this about?
Link to thread.

Daps
The coli is hilarious

nikka be on his phone posting “pull up nikka!!!” :demonic:

Then the nikka pull up and it’s “oh uhhh I’m running errands, I’m not sure when I’ll be home” :lupe:

I'm trying to figure out why OP showed up with several people. If you tryna run the fade, that ain't how you show up. What @Billy Ocean was supposed to show up for a 20v1, nxgga? :gucci:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Ole boy is trying to say @Billy Ocean called the police and the police pulled up and told him (and his boys, cause he didn't show up alone) to move on.

I don't believe him cause first he said the police made him leave and then a couple of posts later, he was saying he was still there.

@LastSecondRuger is clearly lying but doesn't matter, Coli loves to front for entertainment, bro. Which I ain't even mad at.

LastSecondRuger

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The End
Ole boy is trying to say @Billy Ocean called the police and the police pulled up and told him (and his boys, cause he didn't show up alone) to move on.

I don't believe him cause first he said the police made him leave and then a couple of posts later, he was saying he was still there.
i was still in the hood not infront of the building

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I'm trying to figure out why OP showed up with several people. If you tryna run the fade, that ain't how you show up. What @Billy Ocean was supposed to show up for a 20v1, nxgga? :gucci:

Not even mad at that either. I like to have the drop on nikkas too. Never know who somebody with or what they got.

My issue is the nikka lying. He pulled up at some other time than what he said he did and my homie was on the block at the time he said he was on the block and he says he never saw a bunch of nikkas he don't know (meaning he was lying about having 10 homies and the time) and he never saw police. He's a lying fraud fakkit.

Status
Not open for further replies.