@Billy Ocean My Black Ass On Ya DoorStep Come Outside? (Fade Ducked, Respin Ducked, Billy Ocean = Uncouth Savage)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
ITS HIS HOOD

why am i going to another nikka hood by myself

Y'all could have met in a neutral place if that's what you were worried about.

Showing up to a breh's house with 20 ppl is wild. And folks in here is stupid, saying you the one standing on bidness when you was the one that was obviously afraid.

@Billy Ocean didn't tell you that he was gon have some ppl waiting on you. He said you and him. And you showed up with a bunch of other folks.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
You said you was RIGHT THERE waiting. You never said you was there for HOURS. :gucci:

He said he was there for hours. Then he said he was just in the area. Then he said cops approached him somewhere in the area and told him to go home, after I told him I'll have nikkas come join them. He also claims I called the cops and I'm a fed. So many lies.

LastSecondRuger

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The End
Y'all could have met in a neutral place if that's what you were worried about.

Showing up to a breh's house with 20 ppl is wild. And folks in here is stupid, saying you the one standing on bidness when you was the one that was obviously afraid.

@Billy Ocean didn't tell you that he was gon have some ppl waiting on you. He said you and him. And you showed up with a bunch of other folks.
it’s 8 of us. from around 350PM till whenever he called the cops

it don’t matter now tbh ik what ik

Rn.

Supporter
Daps
He said he was there for hours. Then he said he was just in the area. Then he said cops approached him somewhere in the area and told him to go home, after I told him I'll have nikkas come join them. He also claims I called the cops and I'm a fed. So many lies.
Is your chipotle shift over yet? Im dying to see two coli poosters crash out over each other

Status
Not open for further replies.