Bird Babble Of The Month: Liking Petite Women = Pedophilia

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
websters says
Petite (of a woman) short and having small, trim figure; diminutive; a size of garments for women less than average height and with average diminutive figures

Screen shot please.
From a book.

Art Barr

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
Only thing that suxx about being bit by the spinner bug is most these hoes my age already :flabbynsick::flabbynsick::flabbynsick:. 2 years ago in my UCLA party daze they were all over, but I thought petite bihs would be whack in bed
once-upon-a-time-in-hollywood-rick-dalton.gif

Last edited:

Slangtonomo

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Depends on what we're talking about as petite. Yeah it's fine to like slim, trim, women, but some nikkas suspect as hell cause they like women who can pass for preteen girls.

And yeah nikkas worrying about women being virgins or having tight p*ssy can lead to pedo tendencies. It's the logical next step that they'd figure they need to (being generous) get a girl as close to 18 as possible. Figuring it increases the chance of her being less experienced with dikks. Those small meat problems.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
There's some men that specifically want women with no ass or t*ts. Those guys always gave me a red flag, they only want those body types. It's a preference but they look down on women who have any semblance of breast or ass.

I never understood it, is it cultural? Preference?
White folks in reddit will see a basic ass and be :hhh:.
Meanwhile it's the flattest ass and it's like what's really going on here

I mean if you only are going after petite women and only find that attractive irs a little suspect.:patrice:
But since a petite woman is still a grown woman, I don't think it really matters.:hubie:
I've always felt the same way... Cause a short slim women, has a body similar to an actual child...

But I don't judge... If you're not a pedophile...your not a pedophile
:hubie:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
There's some men that specifically want women with no ass or t*ts. Those guys always gave me a red flag, they only want those body types. It's a preference but they look down on women who have any semblance of breast or ass.

I never understood it, is it cultural? Preference?
White folks in reddit will see a basic ass and be :hhh:.
Meanwhile it's the flattest ass and it's like what's really going on here
What culture of men want no t*ts AND ass?

We want both but mainly ass.
Latinos are more or less the same.
White men want titties even if the bytch is 102 lbs.
Asians don't have have much of choice but to accept lack of body but like white men love t*ts.