Bird Babble Of The Month: Liking Petite Women = Pedophilia

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ve heard this before. It’s stupid as fukk, but the take about how Doggy style is just guys masterbating takes the cake for me.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I’ve also heard weird ass coli chubby chasers say that women who workout look like men. And they’ve said that makes one gay if they chase women who workout. So liking petite women means pedophilia. And liking women who workout means gay. Basically these brehs are indoctrinated to just like flabby women and women who are one cheeseburger away. :hubie:

Meanwhile obesity in the black communities is at an all time high

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Here’s the official bird app updated list of things black men can’t do or they’re gay

today they said nikkas can’t be ticklish (aka have a central nervous system)

I like this list, great material. :mjgrin:Not sure if troll or :jbhmm:

Daps
I’ve also heard weird ass coli chubby chasers say that women who workout look like men. And they’ve said that makes one gay if they chase women who workout. So liking petite women means pedophilia. And liking women who workout means gay. Basically these brehs are indoctrinated to just like flabby women and women who are one cheeseburger away. :hubie:

Yeah most women that workout look good. The manly looking broads are the ones taking "supplements."

Notice how female powerlifters that are natty just look like regular, sorta thicc broads with less jiggle. Plus size but the weight doesn't move as much. The ones on juice are extra veiny, got 8-pack abs and zero breast tissue. It's hard enough for a man to get shredded. Damn near impossible for a woman to put on muscle mass while also dropping all her body fat. Women's bodies want to hold onto the booty and titty meats so you gotta go extra hard to shed it (usually with pharmaceutical assistance).

Only women that can be shredded naturally are skinny broads...triathlons and shyt.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Just because people use/conflate words incorrectly doesn’t mean they aren’t the actual descriptors/meaning.

If you read the posts at least two make direct references to HEIGHT.

Can you get an unabridged dictionary or book for this definition and not a web link.
Take a photo of a real book and post it.
Not this wiki shyt.
That shyt not from a book.

Art Barr

TaxCollector13459

2018 Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps
Ain't nobody calling short fat broads petite baby.

Screen-Shot-2021-11-08-at-1-02-50-PM.png

:dead:

TaxCollector13459

Daps
Can you get an unabridged dictionary or book for this definition and not a web link.
Take a photo of a real book and post it.
Not this wiki shyt.
That shyt not from a book.

Art Barr

websters says
Petite (of a woman) short and having small, trim figure; diminutive; a size of garments for women less than average height and with average diminutive figures

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Don’t care what the books or clothing stores say. Words meanings dictated by the people, not what’s in a book. And the people definitely mean short and not fat when saying petite. If I can’t easily pick you up, bytch you not petite.

Ok now to what the actual topic is about. These hoes crazy. I’m 6’5. These short chicks love being all up under a nikka gazing up at me. bytch don’t be gazing in my eyes, we ain’t no couple. But anyway, hoes hating on other hoes? What else is new

TaxCollector13459

Daps
Don’t care what the books or clothing stores say. Words meanings dictated by the people, not what’s in a book. And the people definitely mean short and not fat when saying petite. If I can’t easily pick you up, bytch you not petite.

Ok now to what the actual topic is about. These hoes crazy. I’m 6’5. These short chicks love being all up under a nikka gazing up at me. bytch don’t be gazing in my eyes, we ain’t not couple. But anyway, hoes hating on other hoes? What else is new

haha, facts lol