Bird Babble Of The Month: Liking Petite Women = Pedophilia

Yinny

Biracial a little bit
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Ain't nobody calling short fat broads petite baby.
Just because people use/conflate words incorrectly doesn’t mean they aren’t the actual descriptors/meaning.

If you read the posts at least two make direct references to HEIGHT.

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
smh these ducks projecting like a muthafukka

they mad these petite slim women have no problem getting the men they want/desire

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Just because people use/conflate words incorrectly doesn’t mean they aren’t the actual descriptors/meaning.

If you read the posts at least two make direct references to HEIGHT.
But when that "incorrect usage" becomes the predominant usage, it changes the definition. In fact It's already changed:

Ain't nobody calling short fat broads petite baby.

Screen-Shot-2021-11-08-at-1-02-50-PM.png

Renegade47

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
North South East West
There's some men that specifically want women with no ass or t*ts. Those guys always gave me a red flag, they only want those body types. It's a preference but they look down on women who have any semblance of breast or ass.

I never understood it, is it cultural? Preference?
White folks in reddit will see a basic ass and be :hhh:.
Meanwhile it's the flattest ass and it's like what's really going on here

its the modern beauty standard being pushed in the beauty industry. an industry ran by homosexuals

7592518.png

Abbie-Lewis-Blog-9-23-2020-photo.jpg

being that skinny isnt usually natural its influenced from shorties playing with barbies at a young age and being influenced to want an unrealistic body type Barbies Really Do Affect Body Image for Young Girls

Yinny

Biracial a little bit
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
But when that "incorrect usage" becomes the predominant usage, it changes the definition. In fact It's already changed:
Got it, eh, I disagree but can concede that’s how it is now I guess.

Anyway I’m def hella tired of women trying to browbeat men into liking them if they don’t and putting down other women esp bodies something everyone has an insecurity about to achieve that. To call it pedophilia is low and gross. Worrying about someone else’s body you’re not oriented towards (aka you’re hetero/ straight) their entire gender is stupid.

Dating is shyt, we need to hit the reset button and pull all the way out.

Last edited: