Birdman previews Young thug ft. Paris Hilton - How You Feel

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
i understand the marketing benifits of promoting Young Thug...

but for some strange reason..i think BABY is going "above an beyond" for this young blouse and skirt wearing dude :patrice:

and WTF is Paris getting out of being on YMCMB/CASH MONEY??!?!? :mindblown:

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
i understand the marketing benifits of promoting Young Thug...

shyt, i don't...dude's like an unintelligible version of Future...he's never gonna sell any substantial number of records, don't see any kind of "rap game blue chip" potential whatsoever from the dude...Stoner was a moderate hit, but as an actual artist he has about as much star potential as Young LA...the try-hard gay trolling sh!t will keep him a topic of :lupe: conversation in online hip hop circles and twitter/instagram culture, but dude's actual music is too niche to actual numbers...because without all the extra stuff, he's just another random ATL mixtape rapper and they don't push units like that, he has a couple more moderate urban chart semi-hits in him at best IMO

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Am I the only cat that's truly and honestly unimpressed with all the "Flashy lifestyle" stuff these nikkas put in the videos?

Iont know man, I used to geek over it seeing a Laudalet or whatever the hell it is, now? I just wanna hear whatever song they promoting to see if its worth checkin out or not...

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
yall always wanna talk about c00ns but give birdman a pass for puttin paris hilton on..let alone with his "rising star' young thug

@2:45 & 3:55

CakeEater

Banned
Daps
yall always wanna talk about c00ns but give birdman a pass for puttin paris hilton on..let alone with his "rising star' young thug

@2:45 & 3:55

U Don't know what kind of bread shes breaking with the family :birdman: