@biscuits 1st discovering hip-hop & developing an attraction to black men appreciation thread

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
ive never dated a black guy, to be honest..its been recently in the past 6 months or so that I've found myself attracted to them primarily.

@biscuitsnbangers

It's been two years now since you 1st took a liking to hip-hop music and developed an attraction to African-American gentlemen:leon:

Has a brother knocked that down yet? Coli streets need to know.
full

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
@biscuitsnbangers

It's been two years now since you 1st took a liking to hip-hop music and developed an attraction to African-American gentlemen:leon:

Has a brother knocked that down yet? Coli streets need to know.
full

A. Wrong. I've been into hip hop for way over 2 years.

B. That thread I made was dumb and problematic looking back at it. And I'll be the first to admit that

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
i bet it happened on one of these occasions...

Cam'ron stepping out of the truck wearing some pink Timbs
Killa Cam rising up from the ground only to walk towards his laffy taffy Range Rover
King Jaffe Joe standing in the hood, arm in sling on the phone telling people to "....suck a dikk (no homo)"
when Flee hopped out of the casked, basted....reincarnated..in the Curtissssssss video.

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps

where did i imply ive never had sex with a black man?

look. lets just cut to the chase. we both know your intent of making this thread was to "expose me"..im not stupid. but im also not the type to not admit when im wrong and see the error of my ways, words, etc etc..

i've learned a lot from 2 years ago, until now and why and how feeling like that at that point is problematic.