@biscuits 1st discovering hip-hop & developing an attraction to black men appreciation thread

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:what:

you're reaching by claiming thats what i was implying

That's a reach...but you expect people to believe you've been listening to rap for more than two years...despite the fact that it was coincidentally two years ago that you developed this sudden, out of the blue attraction to African-American gentlemen. :duck:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
That's a reach...but you expect people to believe you've been listening to rap for more than two years...but it was coincidentally two years ago that you developed this sudden, out of the blue attraction to African-American gentlemen. :duck:

anyone who knows me IN REAL LIFE, knows ive been into hip hop for well over that long.

im out this stupid ass thread with your dumb correlations

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
anyone who knows me IN REAL LIFE, knows ive been into hip hop for well over that long.

im out this stupid ass thread with your dumb correlations

Mad as fukk cus u know it's true
C8bLETO.png

My daughter is not even 5 years old and has been listening to rap longer than you. :heh:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Mad as fukk cus u know it's true
C8bLETO.png

My daughter is not even 5 years old and has been listening to rap longer than you. :heh:

im not mad lol its just hilarious the bullshyt people on this board say and convince themselves is fact and truth :mjlol: