Bitcoin Growing Pains Even More Pronounced as Price Takes a Dive

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This (and being someone who entered the job market during the recession) is why I never trusted the stock market much in general. :wtb:

*stashes money in savings account*

Meta Reign

I walk the streets like, ''say something, n!gga!''
Daps
Reppin
Franklin ave.
To understand WHY Bitcoin will do well you have to understand that it's success so far is farrrr from organic.

"THEY" NEED BITCOIN TO HERD THE PUBLIC INTO FEELING COMFORTABLE WITH 100% DIGITAL CURRENCY.

It HAS to prosper. So yes, you have to understand what "they" want for the planet in order to feel easy purchasing it. "They" won't let it fail.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
To understand WHY Bitcoin will do well you have to understand that it's success so far is farrrr from organic.

"THEY" NEED BITCOIN TO HERD THE PUBLIC INTO FEELING COMFORTABLE WITH 100% DIGITAL CURRENCY.

It HAS to prosper. So yes, you have to understand what "they" want for the planet in order to feel easy purchasing it. "They" won't let it fail.

Oh course my breh Meta on some NWO shyt.

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Buy it now. If the rumors are true it will be added to coinbase it will grow.

I will get some more when I have some spare money. Hopefully it’s before a recovery.
I’m about to get 1k of these. They are 1 dollar breh. If ten years from now they are at 8-10k each :banderas:

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
People still hating over people making money.:russ:

We tell you we made money. We tell you it is house money. We tell you we understand the risk but you still hate.:mjgrin:

Bitcoin been doing this for a while already. They're getting into the too big to fail category. To many rich people involved. I'm going to suggest to local businesses that they accept Bitcoin payments or other cryptocurrencies to help it grow(owners can get paid out in USD:stopitslime:). This is an organic movement from a lot of normal people. We can have small mind mentalities and dismiss this or you can be a part of the wave. The money could dry out but I'll be there till it does cashing out these returns.:wow: