Toronto
The video cool and shyt, but I checked out some of homies other vids

...what you doing watching Gay HIV positive Black men on youtube? :mjpls:

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
You are rite. I myself use to be guilty of this thinking. Now i go out of my way to support a black business and to tell other blacks the importance of doing such. Ive even stopped people and asked them why are they going to that Chinese wing spot instead of the black owned one literally a few feet away. every little bit counts to open up our collective eyes
This is the problem, people discount or down play any type of intervention if its not dramatic.

As far as I'm concerned, every little thing counts. If all you can do is drop a jewel on a young'n, that's better than looking for the next Malcolm X.

@bdizzle said it best, people rather be all talk then do something.

ElectroMan

Superstar
Daps
We've done it before breh. We just have to have the collective mindset of WANTING it. We have to all be on the same page and have some racial pride. Like somebody else said, the only time we come together Is when one of us is killed. Also in my opinion "Black Pride" is at an all-time low. Right now we're just happy to be able to purchase J's and other white name-brands these rappers shout out.

Not a good example to prove your point breh.

This is actually a prime example showing how we can't separate from a country built off of white supremacy. You know the end result of the BWS story.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
To be honest im just recently learning of this Black Wall Street. Im sure the majority of us dont know about it. This is why its important to know our history. Regardless of what happened its important and inspiring for us to know that once upon a time we did have our own community and thriving businesses
Not a good example to prove your point breh.

This is actually a prime example showing how we can't separate from a country built off of white supremacy. You know the end result of the BWS story.

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
Fukk outta here with this empty and dishonest contribution. When I hear and read bullshyt like this, its my cue to tune you out and think less of you.
hey breh, thought you were banned? welcome back none the less
t9tCtMy.png

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
we need to go extra hard this year.

I've been going extra hard ever since they said in Florida it is okay for a grown man to kill a 17 year old.

I figure this year will have even more actors/athletes saying Black America only have ourselves to blame.

People like me and you are in the frontlines, so while these millionaires shyt on us, we gotta remember all we got is us.

I'm not move by rhetoric, and I can not be reasoned with at this point, our enemies can save their breath. All I care about is action and results.

There is no better feeling than helping a fellow black man/woman get ahead. Nothing comes close.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I've been going extra hard ever since they said in Florida it is okay for a grown man to kill a 17 year old.

I figure this year will have even more actors/athletes saying Black America only have ourselves to blame.

People like me and you are in the frontlines, so while these millionaires shyt on us, we gotta remember all we got is us.

I'm not move by rhetoric, and I can not be reasoned with at this point, our enemies can save their breath. All I care about is action and results.

There is no better feeling than helping a fellow black man/woman get ahead. Nothing comes close.
"We are the VICTIMS of America"

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
"We are the VICTIMS of America"

I know the game they are playing between Kendrick Lamar, Will Smith, and Charles Barkley. I can't really entertain any of it, because I have no choice but to act. I can't leave this world like this for future generations of black children. We gotta build the hearts and minds of those coming up to be strong.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
blacks have looked left and then right and have turned around, heading right back to that plantation. The next struggle for our people is the one for our spirit and mind