"Black America Must Stop the Blame Game and Ask What Are WE Doing Wrong?"

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Do yall agree?

We already know what we are doing wrong now we just don't give a fukk.

Not giving a fukk about education

Not giving a fukk about mastering trades

Not giving a fukk about supporting black businesses

Not staying with the women we impregnate, leaving women to raise boys into men.

Relying on the few that "make it" to carry all the bums.

What kind of nation you expect to build?

ElectroMan

Superstar
Daps
We already know what we are doing wrong now we just don't give a fukk.

Not staying with the women we impregnate, leaving women to raise boys into men.

ib1dJFCUtoaez2.gif

1stPick

Banned
Daps
"We already know what we are doing wrong now we just don't give a fukk.

Not staying with the women we impregnate, leaving women to raise boys into men."

The reason that this is the case is because of WHITE SUPREMACY. These CACs still wont clean their mess

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama

Werd, many got too comfortable after the civil rights movement.

We need to go hard like we did back then.
yep. just because "Whites Only" signs aren't visible now doesn't mean the fight is over. Its almost like we are content being the white man's lap dog. happy to eat his leftovers. I especially liked what he said about other races coming here and starting their own businesses while we still own nothing. We really have no excuses anymore. Like I said before, I think our biggest problem is being naïve of white supremacy in the 1st place.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
"We already know what we are doing wrong now we just don't give a fukk.

Not staying with the women we impregnate, leaving women to raise boys into men."

The reason that this is the case is because of WHITE SUPREMACY. These CACs still wont clean their mess
Well the white man is not gonna clean up shyt the way you want.

Cacs dont give moral solutions to business problems and that's all cacs are going to give you. Cac gonna say ok we will help you clean up your neighbirhoods then lock everyone up then say ok alot if the bad guys are in jail now. You say sorry cacs this incarcreation thing isn't helping. Cac says well gee wiz how about we just start executing you in the street. You say I don't like that solution either and cac is like :mindblown: I'm sorry you can't be saved.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
yep. just because "Whites Only" signs aren't visible now doesn't mean the fight is over. Its almost like we are content being the white man's lap dog. happy to eat his leftovers. I especially liked what he said about other races coming here and starting their own businesses while we still own nothing. We really have no excuses anymore. Like I said before, I think our biggest problem is being naïve of white supremacy in the 1st place.

Fukk outta here with this empty and dishonest contribution. When I hear and read bullshyt like this, its my cue to tune you out and think less of you.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
We could take responsibility for everything and white people will still be on top enforcing racism en masses simply because it's ingrained in their culture so I really don't understand what's the point of stating the obvious only to obscure reality.

No one wants to admit this. We can change for the better all we want and we'll still be under their thumb. Funk an emotional appeal....why is it up to us to change our behavior for others when they it's obvious they don't want to change at all?

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
this is a war and we shouldn't expect our opponents to help us in any meaningful way, just like I wouldn't expect Kobe to pass LeBron the ball just because Kobe is scoring too many points on the court and he wants to be fair to LeBron.

The problem is many of us refuse to acknowledge we're at war because our opponents have made us extremely comfortable in our losing position, "we ain't winning but at least I'm scoring a few points every now and then and people are recognizing me as a good player", our hyper individualism is destroying us, we've all become ball hogs and get angry when people on our team don't want to pass the ball because they're too busy ball hogging too, so we go as far as sabotaging our own team mates, "if I can't score then that nikka ain't gon score either".

I think we need to have a Q/A thread about white supremacy where we can all teach and learn from each other exactly what this system is and how it operates, this is the most advanced system this planet has EVER seen yet the supremacists make it look so easy. this is just my opinion.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
I guarantee that most of us aren't even aware of white supremacy.
Most black people are in lala land. They don't care about anything until something bad happens...like when one of us gets killed by police while unarmed...and it pisses me off that it literally has to take some of us dying for us to understand what's going on.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Fukk outta here with this empty and dishonest contribution. When I hear and read bullshyt like this, its my cue to tune you out and think less of you.

lets not fight amongst each other but instead inform him on the things we DO own, you'll be educating him and anyone else who believes we own nothing.

1stPick

Banned
Daps
this is a war and we shouldn't expect our opponents to help us in any meaningful way, just like I wouldn't expect Kobe to pass LeBron the ball just because Kobe is scoring too many points on the court and he wants to be fair to LeBron.

The problem is many of us refuse to acknowledge we're at war because our opponents have made us extremely comfortable in our losing position, "we ain't winning but at least I'm scoring a few points every now and then and people are recognizing me as a good player", our hyper individualism is destroying us, we've all become ball hogs and get angry when people on our team don't want to pass the ball because they're too busy ball hogging too, so we go as far as sabotaging our own team mates, "if I can't score then that nikka ain't gon score either".

I think we need to have a Q/A thread about white supremacy where we can all teach and learn from each other exactly what this system is and how it operates, this is the most advanced system this planet has EVER seen yet the supremacists make it look so easy. this is just my opinion.
Do it. Its Black History month anyways,might as well educate some youngins