"Black athletes get with white women cause white woman play the long game more than black women"

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
I wish black people were as concerned about our overall economic and political power year-round, as they are the economic potential of a handful of 21-year olds dating white women this time every year. Acting like the spouses/future baby mamas of these players gonna go on a 30-year bull run. 80% of these players will be out the league and separated within 10 years.

But I don't even feel they deserve these guys anyway. 95% of those women just want a provider to finance their international trips and a G-Wagon, not to establish generational wealth, put their kids in the best neighborhoods/schools or build a philanthropic family legacy. And I actually don't have a problem with black women feeling some kind of way when they see black men with non-black women. My question is what did they do to compete and separate themselves from the city girls? Pro-blacks on the other hand can kick rocks on this topic, especially men who created baby mamas like Umar Johnson.

In terms of a player like LeBron exactly what is a day one broad? We all went to high school, even the nikkas that we’re going D3 were getting top notch chicks back then just off being top dog on the team.

A nikka like LeBron had women throwing themselves at him since middle school. It ain’t like he was some late bloomer that had a woman stick with him while he was at JUCO. How hard is it to hold it down with LeBron ever since he didn’t have anything but a Sports Illustrated cover and basketball games on ESPN? :mjlol:

And let’s be reality about the situation because Patrick Mahomes got a day 1 that was with him when he wasn’t even starting on the football team AND nikkaS HERE BE CLOWNING HIM FOR STAYING WITH HIS GIRL.

The D1 athlete and white women is a mix of what breh said in the video and a numbers game. On a D1 campus it’s 20 white women for every black woman. They got the advantage. And since a lot of white women go to college to get a Mrs. Degree they playing a completely different game than a lot of sisters. They there to get the house, car, vacation, and kids. They aren’t stressing over if you can take them out to eat today, they know they will eat more than enough at the lake house in a couple years. Those the type of women to go to med and law school with 0 intention of practicing law or medicine.
Yeah

It's not even about being real it's about playing the game + proximity

Most WAGs tolerate their athletes cheating on the road. They play a mutually beneficial game.

Some brehs may prefer white chicks but it's not always that, given how much of them date BW that gets under discussed

A lot of it is marketing and numbers. There's a lot of more WW, a lot of them are more aggressive, and are used to playing the game.

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Black women are living life on their own terms while actively whining and complaining on social media (like every draft) about generational wealth leaving the community. The whole reason this thread was started and the OP posted that video, was because the video was in response to black women doing the same ol song and dance of complaining about seeing black men trick on white women instead of tricking on them. If black men are ultimately running game, being bad faith actors, and will ultimately either cheat on becky or end up being a bad mate, than why all the whining, thinkpieces, etc? At the end of the day, these are athletes. Their lifes work is gonna be based on what they do on the court, not who they sleep with. Yet, when it comes to black women the discourse always ends up exclusively about who's he fukkin. :mjlol:
This. All that shyt they trying to talk in this thread is nonsense to distract from the reason they pissed.

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
No, This is the culture that women created and men have adapted to. If Black women were trying to be wifed up and were actively putting the full court press on dudes, it wouldn't be this way.

Modern BW do not want to be wives, they literally say this
Exactly

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
gf2_1.jpg

shiiiiid

16604145374217.png
Russ got his mind right:blessed:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Yall do what yall want, but I'd never be comfortable having white in-laws. I watch forensic files. They put anti-freeze in drinks, poison food, or just blatantly kill you:pachaha:

I can't imagine being a top draft pick and i overhear my white father in law telling his brother "yeah, that n****r is going to buy me the new F-150 when he signs his deal AND he is going to make sure my daughter never has to work. Slavery is NOT dead, brother."

You cóons are a fukking disgrace

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I also think in these colleges it's way more white women. The ratio of white women to black women is probably like 3 to 1. That's probably been said already but yeah.

Treblemaka

President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment
I don't get the appeal of vvhite women as legitimate partners to black athletes.

Does bro not realize this group of women has conditioned themselves over thousands of years to manipulate, tolerate, and protect the most psychopathic group of men (vvhite) in the history of the planet. As a group those men are responsible for the deaths of hundreds of millions of people for the sake of "racial superiority", greed, and dominance that is rooted in low self esteem and sociopathy.

And that's who you want to have children with and build a family on?

This is all beyond the obvious facts that she does not know your culture, appreciate the historical burdens placed on you, or would even take you seriously if you werent an athlete with the possibility of making millions of dollars.

Vvhite women as a group are like a top shelf hard liquor. It costs a lot of money, isn't good for you, and if you overindulge makes you forget you really are until you wake up the next day feeling worse.

Last edited:

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple Of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bottom of the Lake
There’s ton of non athletic black men available who is working 9-5 and honest and responsible black women

Why even complain about black athletes marrying white women when you don’t even care about them nikkas in the first place but the lifestyle u can enjoy like the so called exotic women and white women chase after as well…

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In terms of a player like LeBron exactly what is a day one broad? We all went to high school, even the nikkas that we’re going D3 were getting top notch chicks back then just off being top dog on the team.

A nikka like LeBron had women throwing themselves at him since middle school. It ain’t like he was some late bloomer that had a woman stick with him while he was at JUCO. How hard is it to hold it down with LeBron ever since he didn’t have anything but a Sports Illustrated cover and basketball games on ESPN? :mjlol:

And let’s be reality about the situation because Patrick Mahomes got a day 1 that was with him when he wasn’t even starting on the football team AND nikkaS HERE BE CLOWNING HIM FOR STAYING WITH HIS GIRL.

The D1 athlete and white women is a mix of what breh said in the video and a numbers game. On a D1 campus it’s 20 white women for every black woman. They got the advantage. And since a lot of white women go to college to get a Mrs. Degree they playing a completely different game than a lot of sisters. They there to get the house, car, vacation, and kids. They aren’t stressing over if you can take them out to eat today, they know they will eat more than enough at the lake house in a couple years. Those the type of women to go to med and law school with 0 intention of practicing law or medicine.

Facts

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
The thought of having white in laws and having white folk from her side of the family having access to me and my crib is enough

I'm straight, but these high paid black athletes, if nothing else gone have a 7/10 white wife that they put on these pedastals

At least bag a 10 you dumbass nikkas

And y'all juelzing ass nikkas know goddamn well these black athletes would marry out regardless of what black women did or didn't do

Why we acting like this is a new thing, these CTE prone athletes don't have the foresight to even think that deep, it's not that deep, they just want a white wife

It's really just the nikkas that can't date out piggybacking off the situation to troll black women, this is so childish

:mjlol:
:manny:

Interesting as, biracial/lightskin women are also white women in this context