Black BRUCE LEE? Man Beats Up Police For Tasering His Wife

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Would've been shot 10 times after he threw the 1st punch, then 5 extra times when he hit the floor because they were fearing for their life. What gets me is that we don't see much american cops taser cats like they do in these other places.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dude never even took off his man purse. No wonder White men scared of Black men. Two White dudes with supposed training got their asses kicked by a Black dude with a pocketbook.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He was knocking out cacs like he was in wrestlemania.

Edit:His wife was white... no wonder he out here looking like He-Man. Conjuring hidden super strength going ape shyt.

033360_82.jpg

I think that that chick was wearing a hajib.

Girl-in-Hijab.jpg

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
COT DAMN I'M GOING TO HAVE A GREAT WEEK AFTER WATCHING THAT. AFRICAN BROTHA WITH AN ARAB LOOKING MUSLIM WIFE WOOPING ON THE GERMAN COOPS!!!!

The European police are really something special though for not shooting him. I mean, look at the cop who just got a beat down checking on the brotha to see if he was ok after being tased. American psycho coward police would shoot him dead just for being in their proximity as they tased his wife. Europeans are doing something right in that regard.

Last edited: