NULL
Not Black Caesar, Black Caesar. :mjcry:

Black_caesar.jpg

ben anderson

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
MD
no idea who this old fakkit is lmao. don't give a fukk. believe billionaires don't already run the country/world brehs, god people are retarded. do you fukking think if i was a billionaire with other billionaire/multi millionaire friends we would let some fukking pleb/regular person tell me what i can and can't do? if you believe presidents matter kill yourself. srs.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Everyone has a price.... :yeshrug:

And then you have those who cant be brought....

not-about-money.gif

:usure:
"Everyone has a price....................... but some can't be bought". Isn't that a direct contradiction? You couldn't pay me to endorse Trump.
You must be the most boring fukking person in the world to actually be bothered to keep up with this shyt.

Hit that neg like I taught ya'.
So how fukking boring are you to be bothered by him being bothered?

pop

Banned
Daps
Good. Hammer is old school and aint no way he is letting some bytch waltz into white house.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Most black entertainers have a price.
:rudy: Majority of people have a price. Not just blacks or entertainers. Money can get people to do anything.
:mjlol:You stated that as if all people who are not entertainers are righteous stand up folks with rooted strong morals and values. People ain't shyt.
:upsetfavre:Everyone is hustling for a dollah trying to get a come up.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
:mjlol: Majority of people have a price. Not just blacks or entertainers. Money can get people to do anything.
All people who are not entertainers aren't righteous stand up folks with rooted strong morals and values.
:upsetfavre:Everyone is hustling for a dollah trying to get a come up.
I agree that most people have a price regardless of race, but that's especially true for black entertainers. Black entertainers will sell out at the drop of a dime. I would bet that Fred got paid for his endorsement but maybe he didn't. Maybe he's just ignorantly supporting Trump for his own selfish c00nish reasons.

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
dude put in work in hollywood after his nfl career was over. i don't see it but there must be some wisdom in his decision.

Boss N-word real flick that he co-wrote

Three the Hard Way

Three_the_Hard_Way_%28film%29.jpg

Three the Hard Way (film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Three the Hard Way is a 1974 action blaxploitation film starring Fred Williamson, Jim Brown, and Jim Kelly, written by Eric Bercovici and Jerrold L. Ludwig and directed by Gordon Parks, Jr. Featuring the three biggest black action stars of the 1970s, in their first movie together, the film chronicled the group's adventures in foiling the plot of white supremacists plotting to kill the black population of the United States by poisoning the water supply.