'Black Canary' | HBO Max | starring Jurnee Smollett

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Underground was perfect! And the reason it got canceled was pure racism.

Lovecraft Country was good until they killed off Tic.

Lovecraft Country was nothing more than a shea butter bedwench bussy team up to defeat the evil white men the shea butter bedwench bussy team wanted to be.

Every straight black male character in this show died...

They changed a TON of shyt from the book to fit the narrative around a black woman who was fukking a white man who was really a white woman, and a gay black man who was fukking other men...

When you talk about "the agenda"...i don't know if there is a more perfect example than this show.

How much real life money you want to bet this canary shyt has a ton of gay shyt in it? I'll bet every real life dollar I have.

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
Lovecraft Country was nothing more than a shea butter bedwench bussy team up to defeat the evil white men the shea butter bedwench bussy team wanted to be.

They changed a TON of shyt from the book to fit the narrative around a black woman who was fukking a white man who was really a white woman, and a gay black man who was fukking other men...

When you talk about "the agenda"...i don't know if there is a more perfect example than this show.

How much real life money you want to bet this canary shyt has a ton of gay shyt in it? I'll bet every real life dollar I have.

:gucci: wtf do yall not know how to SPOILER shyt on here? Gahhhdamn. First page and everything.

Theres literally an entire thread dedicated to that show, why cant you rant about in there?

Last edited:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town

:picard:

I never actually watched this show but I recall the stickied thread for it was booming.

They must’ve hit y’all with the bait n switch bc i didn’t get this impression from the tv spots

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
:gucci: wtf do yall not know how to SPOILER shyt on here? Gahhhdamn. First page and everything.

Theres literally an entire thread dedicated to that show, why cant you rant about in there?

Unless you like watching men get fukked in they a$$holes and native american women showing up with dikks...i did you a favor...

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
:picard:

I never actually watched this show but I recall the stickied thread for it was booming.

They must’ve hit y’all with the bait n switch bc i didn’t get this impression from the tv spots

Only thing lovecraft country the book has in common with lovecraft country the show is the title. It doesn't remotely follow the book.

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
Unless you like watching men get fukked in they a$$holes and native american women showing up with dikks...i did you a favor...

oh.

full