Black couple living in "tiny home" paid off $125k in debt fast

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
@Ya? oh I definitely agree about that 100%. I was referring to brehs in monogamous relationships with no outside children. Those ones in stable relationships end up breaking up over finances...and the culprit tends to be the woman’s spending habits.

I’ve always said child support and having OOW children will always hinder us if we really want to prosper under this racist system. The amount of disposable income a lot of men would have if they weren’t knocking up multiple women is ridiculous.

But let’s be real.., the kind of men who have multiple baby mothers weren’t exactly on their way to making six figures. Those are the kind of brehs who rarely have steady jobs (if any) or are on a lower income.

That’s not to say there aren’t professional brehs who have multiple baby mamas but their ratio is lower compared to the aforementioned men.

• Dap
Reactions: Ya?

Ya?

Banned
Daps
@Ya? oh I definitely agree about that 100%. I was referring to brehs in monogamous relationships with no outside children. Those ones in stable relationships end up breaking up over finances...and the culprit tends to be the woman’s spending habits.

I’ve always said child support and having OOW children will always hinder us if we really want to prosper under this racist system. The amount of disposable income a lot of men would have if they weren’t knocking up multiple women is ridiculous.

But let’s be real.., the kind of men who have multiple baby mothers weren’t exactly on their way to making six figures. Those are the kind of brehs who rarely have steady jobs (if any) or are on a lower income.

That’s not to say there aren’t professional brehs who have multiple baby mamas but their ratio is lower compared to the aforementioned men.

Again agreed with everything it always suck when your partner is a drain financially.

As for the latter, I don’t disagree the ratio may be lower but it is still significant I don’t roll with hood dudes or low vibrational men so I don’t even consider them when I speak about black men.

I have found the ratio of professional black men with attachments quite high vs other races of men in addition in being slow in terms of commitment.

I’d like to see that playing the field mindset change, and being choosier with quality of women. Black men who share those values who are great but you have to kiss a lot of frogs to get there.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
this tiny home trend.... idk if i like it. maybe if it was 20k instead of 50k
I'll take a tiny home over a condo any day. Maintenance fees have become a second mortgage. And as far as them making it a airbnb they will be in a far better place to do that.

Having a partnership like that is so dope. They both on the same page.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Over the black chick?

Brehs hairline is so fukked up. Looks like a simp. Girl getting her back blown by affluent clientele while he's home cataloging his pokemon card collection.
Something is wrong with you nikkaz

Obviously the hairline ain't stop her

Daps

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
The actual poll had nothing to do with tiny houses. Heck, even in the poll, barely a third of respondents wished they had a larger home. Why would they include opinions from renters in the first place?

Besides, how about considering the source (a realtor's magazine)?

I clearly said google "tiny house regret", look at how many article pop up...are you okay? :gucci:

I simply posted that link to show that is IS a thing, merely an example.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
We should praise any Black couple practicing responsibility financially. Not enough of this. The more the merrier.

Yeah but this is akin to basically living in a homeless shelter, I've been in a few tiny homes through working on video production shoots

they are not liveable at all, i don't care what people say or how they pretend. the best way to describe them are bathrooms with nice waiting areas.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Yeah but this is akin to basically living in a homeless shelter, I've been in a few tiny homes through working on video production shoots

they are not liveable at all, i don't care what people say or how they pretend. the best way to describe them are bathrooms with nice waiting areas.

That's how those people choose to live. That's there business. People raise multiple generations in NYC apartments. I don't see the difference.