Black Feminism, Serena Williams and Rage

SubZero

Hall Of Fame
Daps
Reppin
Wall Street - Black Renaissance Purveyor
The remedy for this, in my opinion, is for Black men to become aware of these people. De-legitimize them and form relationships with only positive, community-centered Black women.

Heterosexual anti-Black male 'activists' will either enter Tragic Arrangements with cacs or die lonely.

Good riddance.

But you can't de-legitimize a contagious virus that will most likely infect the "positive" ones. When you do that, it will always come back to haunt you.

SubZero

Hall Of Fame
Daps
Reppin
Quarantine? :francis:

I dunno breh.

Tough love is the only way to deal with this issue.

When you look at the fact that majority of the most rabid ones amongst them are attracted to the most vile cacs. And how black patriarchy doesn't exist in this part of the world, yet they're still waging a war against black men. But conversely, they don't challenge the white patriarchy that's responsible for their woes. You'll see a trend there.

Women naturally are more attracted to those who show them tough love and can dominate them cuz they see strength and power in it. However, when you pamper them too much, they'll never respect you.

You'd be shocked at the amount of black women who love Sotomayor despite how toxic his messages are. And I'm sure a lot of his fans are black women. That's how women are wired.

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
Tough love is the only way to deal with this issue.

When you look at the fact that majority of the most rabid ones amongst them are attracted to the most vile cacs. And how black patriarchy doesn't exist in this part of the world, yet they're still waging a war against black men. But conversely, they don't challenge the white patriarchy that's responsible for their woes. You'll see a trend there.

Women naturally are more attracted to those who show them tough love and can dominate them cuz they see strength and power in it. However, when you pamper them too much, they'll never respect you.

You'd be shocked at the amount of black women who love Sotomayor despite how toxic his messages are. And I'm sure a lot of his fans are black women. That's how women are wired.

Importantly - we must devise ways to throw off the 'White Gaze/Desire for White adoration'. I believe we came close with the Black Power movement which praised African features and spurned Eurocentrism in all its form. Unfortunately, integration has made such a movement appear to be obsolete.

The Black mis-leadership class has failed us.

Rollo Goodlove

Palestine Titty
Daps
Reppin
California, America
A lot of Black feminism is misplaced anger about the Black men these feminists have in their lives. :francis:

Case in point with Serena:
When Whites called her an ape, a man, arrogant, Black men on the Coli upheld her beauty and success.

As soon as she gets with a White Man, Shea Butter Twitter celebrates this and then blames Black men!
:ohhh:

The dishonesty is laughable but also melancholic. White supremacy has made Black women blame their insecurities on their other half.

We ain't ready for the Revolution
:wow:
Discuss.
Coli.com :wow:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Every year in the NBA i see more of these nikkas popping up.

hi-res-05ab772c85da3952d3f19ac43fd598e3_crop_north.jpg

469644292.jpg

635909018463248836-booker.jpg

28FF144E00000578-0-image-m-6_1432350643447.jpg

Promote swirling brehettes..
damn, finally someone else notices this.

these lightbrite creeping up every draft like cockroaches

I don't like that:smile:

NBA is a darkskin nikka sport

SubZero

Hall Of Fame
Daps
Reppin
Importantly - we must devise ways to throw off the 'White Gaze/Desire for White adoration'. I believe we came close with the Black Power movement which praised African features and spurned Eurocentrism in all its form. Unfortunately, integration has made such a movement appear to be obsolete.

The Black mis-leadership class has failed us.

I don't think we can equate the Black Power movement era when Malcolm X was saying, "black women are the most abused..." to this era. When you put both eras in context, you'd see that things have changed. Back then, white women also didn't enjoy the privileges they have today and it's right that black women were relegated to the bottom. However, after the civil right laws, integration, and the elevation of white women - black women have slowly climbed the ladder above black men, as white men's side chicks and a tool to keep black men in check. And the black man is at the bottom now.

It also played itself out with BLM when George Soros hijacked a movement that was started during protests organized by black men (one of the guys who started it was shot dead last year after releasing videos about how BLM is a scam) and handed it to black women and a fakkit with a cac boyfriend.

We already lost out. We need to rally around one another and start showing these bytches tough love, while building our communities, institutions, and economics - else it's only going to get worse. We just need like a 10-20 year plan to get our shyt together and take the power back. The effeminization of black men is real and black women are also complicit in the act cuz they're the vessel of white supremacy in the black community.

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
I don't think we can equate the Black Power movement era when Malcolm X was saying, "black women are the most abused..." to this era. When you put both eras in context, you'd see that things have changed. Back then, white women also didn't enjoy the privileges they have today and it's right that black women were relegated to the bottom. However, after the civil right laws, integration, and the elevation of white women - black women have slowly climbed the ladder above black men, as white men's side chicks and a tool to keep black men in check. And the black man is at the bottom now.

It also played itself out with BLM when George Soros hijacked a movement that was started during protests organized by black men (one of the guys who started it was shot dead last year after releasing videos about how BLM is a scam) and handed it to black women and a fakkit with a cac boyfriend.

We already lost out. We need to rally around one another and start showing these bytches tough love, while building our communities, institutions, and economics - else it's only going to get worse. We just need like a 10-20 year plan to get our shyt together and take the power back. The effeminization of black men is real and black women are also complicit in the act cuz they're the vessel of white supremacy in the black community.

We have very few leaders who are brave enough to say this. Thank you.