Black feminist from the ATL Orgy goes on nude Hoe babble rant

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
So how do we change this guys? I mean we still got oeople putting out videos of fully clothed wonen getting cat called and stuff to say we have a street harassment problem. I can't imagine seeing women just walking down the block with full titties out

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
You go to some european countries and you got ass and titties on TV during the daytime like it ain't shyt. :mjlol:

But this chick is still crazy regardless. :francis:
Watching Skins on Netflix and they showing t*ts randomly :pachaha:
So how do we change this guys? I mean we still got oeople putting out videos of fully clothed wonen getting cat called and stuff to say we have a street harassment problem. I can't imagine seeing women just walking down the block with full titties out
Let them free the nipples if they choose :skip:

Rekorb

Banned
Daps
She is not saying anything new, and the videos on her Facebook shows she can be articulate one minute and ratchet another.

Wow, she doesnt consider herself a feminist, she is a humanist. She also into polyamorous relationships.

Last edited:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol:This bytch look like that one chick who suck everybody dikk back in highschool.
They always loud, got glasses and have crushes on nikkas out of their league. That one bytch who tell everyone she like a nikka.
Why you just described a girl named Pricilla from my high school days? Man she was hard at work during lunch booooy! Had all the dudes talking about her skills lol