Black Friday 2019 Official Thread: Deals, Ads, Predictions

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
You gotta spend time with TVs now and set them up properly. Took me weeks before I had my first TCL dialed in with settings that impressed me. RTINGS.com is a great starting point but every tv’s settings will vary depending on the room it’s in due to different lighting conditions. This might not matter to many people, but to get the best image out of your tv it’s what you have to do. I guarantee, if someone is impressed with their tv and they haven’t tweaked it, they have no idea how much better it would look, and unfortunately they don’t really care because their fine with the way it currently is.
Can you come over my house and do mine

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
$10 for the best quality is nothing to me. And we’re talking about the Batman trilogy, not just any old movie. I wouldn’t re-buy everything. Just the movies I care about most and at the right price.
Do you USUALLY stream or watch on disc. 4k not even being an option for Sony gamers be it a 4k player to native 4k. The industry trying to already move to 8k by next year bruh

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Do you USUALLY stream or watch on disc. 4k not even being an option for Sony gamers be it a 4k player to native 4k. The industry trying to already move to 8k by next year bruh
I watch movies on my xb1x. I have been for the longest. I’ll move to 8k when the time comes. Right now there isn’t anywhere near enough content to even bother.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Bought Pokemon Ultra Moon And the Catherine remake. I didn't really look much deeper. I'm trying to save more money to add to my investment account and reserve cash. There's just too much stuff on sale for Black Friday that I don't really need and it just turns to a waste of money.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I watch movies on my xb1x. I have been for the longest. I’ll move to 8k when the time comes. Right now there isn’t anywhere near enough content to even bother.
You can't see in 8k tho so it can have everything and it wouldn't matter. Im wondering if you think technology will continue using physical disc in the future? These primitive collections you're collecting will need an adapter to work on a television panel in the year 2030 :ufdup:

You the type to have Porky's 1,2,3 on beta-max :picard:

Oh, and I ended up copping Sekiro. Game is dope as fukk sohh far :win:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
You can't see in 8k tho so it can have everything and it wouldn't matter. Im wondering if you think technology will continue using physical disc in the future? These primitive collections you're collecting will need an adapter to work on a television panel in the year 2030 :ufdup:

You the type to have Porky's 1,2,3 on beta-max :picard:

Oh, and I ended up copping Sekiro. Game is dope as fukk sohh far :win:
This a lot of talk over $10 :upsetfavre:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Bought Pokemon Ultra Moon And the Catherine remake. I didn't really look much deeper. I'm trying to save more money to add to my investment account and reserve cash. There's just too much stuff on sale for Black Friday that I don't really need and it just turns to a waste of money.

This is me with games. The last tomb raider is a perfect example. I got the steel book edition on release. It came out September 2018. I downloaded the install file to my ps4 THE OTHER NIGHT! Hopefully now after I eat, I'll start playing it. But definitely not worth wasting money on games unless it's a real good sale. Like most of the games I saw on sale were ones I really don't need cuz I have plenty. I've got a few people I know playing the new Pokemon and it looks interesting but I didn't even play the let's go versions cuz I got enough already. I too gotta up my net worth soon as I pay off this newly acquired debt. Gonna be on my grind for like the next six weeks to get my credit balances back to normal.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Bought PS4 Pro bundle with 1 TB of memory and COD Modern Warfare - $299.99

Bought PS4 VR Bundle with 5 games - $199.99

Bought 8 games - $100

Saved about 370 bucks

All of this from gamestop, dying to play skyrim vr
I couldn’t play Skyrim vr. It gave me nausea quick as hell. Graphics look pretty bad also. RE7, Astrobot, and Blood and Truth should be the first games you play. There’s a bunch of piff on PSVR at this stage.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Fanatics has a major glitch right now or someone hacked it. :dead:

SNGknde.png

Everything is priced like that.