Black Friday 2019 Official Thread: Deals, Ads, Predictions

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Horizon Zero Dawn

Bloodborne

Nioh

Bioshock Trilogy Remastered

Madden 20

God of War

Grand Theft Auto Premium Edition

Grand Turismo

Assassins Creed Odyssey

So I guess I got 9, 10 including COD w bundle

no Spider-Man :why:, you better get Assassins Creed Origins too :ufdup:

good haul though

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nearly pulled the Trigger on RE:2 and RE:7

I want to hold out cause they are gonna come to switch at somepoint. RE:7 is already on switch (in Japan)

If I buy RE:2 which I've already beat, I'd be burned out by the time it comes to switch.

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Got the dark night triology in 4k for 30 bucks total. Normally it's 62.99 if you buy them as a set. :camby:

You came up right here. Where you find the deal?

And as usual cats in here comparing streaming quality vs optical discs. :snoop:. There are those of us who want the best we can get in terms of a/v performance and quality.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Hisense - 32" Class - LED - H5500 Series - 720p - Smart - HDTV

6374925_sd.jpg;maxHeight=1000;maxWidth=1000

$79.00

for my sons room....:wow:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

I want to hold out cause they are gonna come to switch at somepoint. RE:7 is already on switch (in Japan)

If I buy RE:2 which I've already beat, I'd be burned out by the time it comes to switch.

Game is going to look and run like trash on the switch breh

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
These Black Friday deals were kinda eh. Picked up 2 Roku Ultras on sale for my sisters and no other electronics. The Apple deals are all trash, got enough micro SD cards and don’t need an external Hard drive right now.

the decent deals seemed to be on clothes tho. These clothing retailers are in desperation mode to a degree so now is the time to jump on the higher priced coats and suits (which I did)

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
for a little kid this is like having the starship enterprise big screen in their bedroom. And kids don’t know shyt about TVs anyway.

my oldest is 5 going on 6 on the 27th of this month...all he cares about is Youtube and Netflix for his cartoons.....

I got him the nintendo switch bundle pack....he's basically set for the next 5 years.....his younger brother who's 2 will follow suit.....they good.....:myman:

Ill-Mind

Midwest Moonwalker
Daps

No way in hell those games make it to the Switch. Those games especially RE2 are arguably the most graphically beautiful games of this generation. They'd run terrible on the Switch

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No way in hell those games make it to the Switch. Those games especially RE2 are arguably the most graphically beautiful games of this generation. They'd run terrible on the Switch

he said RE7 is already on the switch in japan but I just looked it up and it’s not running directly on the hardware...they’re playing it via stream so you might be right ultimately

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
For the kids, Amazon had a deal on Digital Harry Potter movies. Regular price was $15 and I picked them up for $6.99 each.

For me, I only copped a 2tb Seagate Solid State Hybrid Drive for my Xbox One X. It was $20 off and I've had my eye on it for a while.

Other than that, I don't think I'm getting anything else.

I have TCL tvs in my house and I was tempted to cop a new 2019 TVC 6 series but there were no deals that could persuade me.

I'm waiting for my breh @JParker to pull the trigger on the Digital Jedi Fallen Order Xbox One S or X so I could cashapp him $35 for it since he isn't fukking with it...

Just need him to pull the trigger already:martin:

I see the deals on the physical discs for Sekiro and others but I can't bring myself to buying discs at this point. A waste of space for me at this point.

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
For the kids, Amazon had a deal on Digital Harry Potter movies. Regular price was $15 and I picked them up for $6.99 each.

For me, I only copped a 2tb Seagate Solid State Hybrid Drive for my Xbox One X. It was $20 off and I've had my eye on it for a while.

Other than that, I don't think I'm getting anything else.

I have TCL tvs in my house and I was tempted to cop a new 2019 TVC 6 series but there were no deals that could persuade me.

I'm waiting for my breh @JParker to pull the trigger on the Digital Jedi Fallen Order Xbox One S or X so I could cashapp him $35 for it since he isn't fukking with it...

Just need him to pull the trigger already:martin:

I see the deals on the physical discs for Sekiro and others but I can't bring myself to buying discs at this point. A waste of space for me at this point.
That deal gone breh. My bad :unimpressed: