"Black Media are talking about Katt Williams DAILY but are SILENT about the world's wealthiest person propagating anti-black propaganda to MILLIONS"

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
At this moment almost all of the major black media platforms are discussing Kat Williams as if it's a matter of life and death. Meanwhile, the world's wealthiest person is propagating the worst kind of anti-black propaganda to an audience of millions of people and there's barely a peep. Let that sink in. We need to get our priorities right as a people. There's a very real and obvious agenda being pushed to soften millions of people up to the idea that black people should go back to being second-class citizens. An agenda that pushes the idea that any high-status position held by a black person is the result of DEI programs and not by the merits of our hard work. An agenda that pushes the idea that having black people in high-status positions is a detriment because of "low IQ scores". Think about where this all leads. It leads to something worse than Jim Crow and pre-Reconstruction. That's where we're headed if this keeps up. We need serious black voices now more than ever.

Where is the lie? :francis:

RickyDiBiase

The Health Inspector
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
And ya’ll wonder why I go hard against all the neck rolling, salon talk so called men be giddy to discuss

These fakkits know every bytch a rapper fukking, who them bytches use to kick it with and where they went to school but don’t know shyt useful

Be hounding B/C list and rappers social media but ain't and can’t be bothered to keep tabs on the family

Mfers wanna play touch foot with the white man and ask him for some sugar but quick to bite another brehs head off or kick him while he down

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
And ya’ll wonder why I go hard against all the neck rolling, salon talk so called men be giddy to discuss

These fakkits know every bytch a rapper fukking, who them bytches use to kick it with and where they went to school but don’t know shyt useful

Be hounding B/C list and rappers social media but ain't and can’t be bothered to keep tabs on the family

Mfers wanna play touch foot with the white man and ask him for some sugar but quick to bite another brehs head off or kick him while he down

You was posting a tranny yesterday :gucci:

RickyDiBiase

The Health Inspector
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
You was posting a tranny yesterday :gucci:

Another fakkit hollering cause his fee fees hurt.

bytch

I was asking a question cause I saw that person did a track with Wayne

And brehs came thru and put me up to speed about the culture of Louisana

We wasn’t being stupid about the shyt. We was educatin not humiliating

You stupid shyt

And btw Tell that buck burned verses stop hiding