Black men HATE Weave, But Give Us LESS Play Natural. Why?

Ice Water

Nothing
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop:Brothers will learn to leave stanky weavin, low self esteem birds alone once the stench give em that wake up call. These chicks rock that 5950 fitted for months at a time. Don't wash they shyt and go reup a fresh pack of that yacky. Please stop it with that it's easier to maintain shyt too. What's easier than passing shampoo through yah hair. Oh let me guess sittin 8 hours in a chair gettin some other humans hair sewn in ya fukkin scalp.
These weave a holics a can't work out, or afraid of anything athletic cause I can't sweat this weave out giiirl.

What she got left to protect? :sas2:
53745ffdd039c4282e2998d15be7a837.jpg
53745ffdd039c4282e2998d15be7a837.jpg

Last edited:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Natural >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Weave of ANY hair texture and type...

Any nikka telling you other wise is a fool. Every black man i know prefers natural...not to mention black women can do more with their hair in the first place. :rudy:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
A rogue, or bounder. A cad is a man who is aware of the codes of conduct which seperate a gentleman from a ruffian, but finds himself unable to quite live up to them. Cads are quite capable of disguising themselves as good chaps for some time, only revealing their true nature in circumstances of particular stress or temptation. Others embrace their caddishness whole-heartedly and delight in behaving in a manner which is, to be quite frank, not cricket.

A cad is a man who is not gentlemanly or honorable, especially toward a woman.

a man who acts with deliberate disregard for another's feelings or rights.

an ill-bred man, especially one who behaves in a dishonorable or irresponsible
way toward women.

Computer-aided design (CAD) is the use of computer systems to assist in the
creation, modification, analysis, or optimization of a design. :lolbron:
:ehh: You're right.
I was raised by a respectable mother, aunts, father.. gang of married uncles... Good values. But the world is corrupt and most women are whores or don't realize what it takes to keep a man 100% , even the smart and good ones and are undeserving of the niceness and commitment of a man of my caliber.

I will change for one who deserves it... i found 1 so far.. after exploring the insides of many. :francis:

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
This where shyt sound stupid at. Y'all talking from experience but we not eh? That makes no sense we both have experiences its just some are different than others period. All that stuff you saying can easily be turned around and asked right back to you so what are you really saying at the end of the day?
Nah, I understand that mean have experience also, the problem is some of you guys dismiss ours like we're making shyt up. I dont read what yall say and automatically think your lying. If you guys say you prefer batural hair or that you gind it attractive then i believe you. It just seems like most of the guys who feel that way are on the internet. Natural hair doesn't get the praise in real life that it gets online. And i know women are guilty of dissing it too. It is what it is. Im happy that infound someone who loves how my hair naturally grows out of my head. Its fun watching him panic when i tell him how i think about perming my hair sometimes. :lolbron:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Honest Question Bruhs...

I am natural, but I also wear sew ins & weaves SOMETIMES as well.

I notice that I get MORE play from black men with long weave than I do when my natural hair is out and kinky.

Why?

Do black men only like natural hair when it's long and straight like a Europeans or Asians?

i would have to see a pic or at least some sort of an example of such hair before i comment.

also, your whole presentation & wardrobe says alot. if youre rockin your hair that way, and your outfit has you looking like "all-natural girl", then yea niccas will fallback if theyre feeling a bit lazy and you look like you light incents & listen to neo-soul all the time.

but yea, im having trouble formulating the picture so i cant really give much more of an answer.

Westcoastnative

All Star
Daps
Out of all the things to look at on a woman, nikkas out here worrying about their hair? :stopitslime:

Any nikka that cares about a bytch hair sounds like a straight up faq to me:bhop12:

By that logic then lot of black men are fakkits because the top things black men will clown each other for is another dudes hairline.

Just because we're tired of seeing black women with hair hats on their head doesn't mean we're gay.

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
If it makes you feel any better, every white woman I have ever been with had some wild ass hair without putting it through $12 shampoo, $15 conditioner, a $100 blow dryer and 20 minutes with a $100 straightener or curling iron before they put some sort of $30 hair product.....so the term natural is all relative.