“Black men have a tendency to pigeonhole themselves into the most basic medicore type jobs and be content with just that. That mindset has to change”

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
how?

it's likely gotten better over the last five to ten years but there were folks of all races and ethnicities that choose easier majors to balance school with a social life and not be like "those asians with their nose in a book 24/7 that never go to parties"
You mean those same Asians that used to cheat on tests?

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
I was just on IG yesterday and saw this video in my feed.

This shyt annoyed me for some reason. Breh has been a field service technician for 15 years making $70K.:snoop:
I’ve been doing field technician work for a little over 3 years and am making more than that and I’m planning to get the fukk out this field next year cause that really ain’t shyt.:dahell:

Breh can probably easily do side gigs and make more if he likes, I think.

At the end of the day it's not really all about the money. We just had threads last week on brothers who worked at Netflix and Uber for the IT dept, presumably making great money who killed themselves.

Daps
There's nothing wrong with mediocrity... Except for the term as it's a negative way of saying average. Let me rephrase it.
There's nothing wrong with being average. Most people on the planet are average. It's the average joe that keeps civilisation running, functioning and maintained.

People who look down at the average man need to watch this and learn the lesson

Seriously, why were western cartoons way better during the 1980s, 90s and 2000s!?

Yas

Banned
Bushed
Daps
Yet you still won’t post your pic.

My pics are out and I ain’t crusty. Nice try though
The chances of me posting my pic here is slime to none since I don't want my future employers associating me with this website

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps

This shyt annoyed me for some reason. Breh has been a field service technician for 15 years making $70K.:snoop:
I’ve been doing field technician work for a little over 3 years and am making more than that and I’m planning to get the fukk out this field next year cause that really ain’t shyt.:dahell:

I think he's not going into detail. When I was a security service technician, if you worked on the projects team you'd get paid more than a guy who works on the service team.

Plus we donno what type of maintenance he does, he could be a bro who cuts grass and shovels pathways.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There's nothing wrong with mediocrity... Except for the term as it's a negative way of saying average. Let me rephrase it.
There's nothing wrong with being average. Most people on the planet are average. It's the average joe that keeps civilisation running, functioning and maintained.

Seriously, why were western cartoons way better during the 1980s, 90s and 2000s!?

People are such a$$holes. First fools claim that Black men don't work or only want to be athletes, rappers and actors. When that is proven to be a lie then fools claim that Black men are just too regular and only work certain jobs and don't aspire to certain other positions, occupations or entrepreneurship. That is also a lie. So next they will say that Black men don’t do some other dumb shyt.

Last edited:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus

You’re a white man masquerading as a Jamaican

And you’re still a fukking loser

Daps
You’re a white man masquerading as a Jamaican

And you’re still a fukking loser
And you're a moronic, pill popping, angry little loser who tries so hard to be something on the internet yet comes across as being a virtual tough guy. Then again, you bytch like a typical SJW and by the way you keep coming after me you clearly have nothing better to do. Wait a minute, all your replies to me and shytty disses like a child at school...!? Do you have a school child crush on me!? LOL

ItsPeople

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

More times you make close to what top rate is as a newer higher vs someone who has been there umpteen years.

It’s a way of attracting new talent. This is one of the reasons they don’t want employees discussing salary.