“Black men have a tendency to pigeonhole themselves into the most basic medicore type jobs and be content with just that. That mindset has to change”

RickyDiBiase

The Health Inspector
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Yes and no

If someone is content with that, then that’s their right. If someone wants better out of life than they gotta go the extra mile. The average mf makes 46k-51k a year and to some people that’s a sign of mediocrity but for a breh working customer service or grunt work that’s the promise land.

Its not about mindset when mfers have a different road map to how they wanna spend they life. Just don’t be a hating ass bytch about shyt cause you see the next man doing well or don’t act like your shyt don’t stink because you not on the opposite side of the counter

Mutual respect goes a long way.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was just on IG yesterday and saw this video in my feed.

This shyt annoyed me for some reason. Breh has been a field service technician for 15 years making $70K.:snoop:
I’ve been doing field technician work for a little over 3 years and am making more than that and I’m planning to get the fukk out this field next year cause that really ain’t shyt.:dahell:

RickyDiBiase

The Health Inspector
Daps
Reppin
Cbus

This shyt annoyed me for some reason. Breh has been a field service technician for 15 years making $70K.:snoop:
I’ve been doing field technician work for a little over 3 years and am making more than that and I’m planning to get the fukk out this field next year cause that really ain’t shyt.:dahell:

Breh 70k a year in Boston has you living comfortable

Its about perspective

FishNGrits

Superstar
Daps

Some people stop climbing because the more pay you get the more responsibility is thrown at you.

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
Whose mans is this?:snoop:

You can tell this nikka has no real life experiences/interactions. Nikkas live in their mum’s basement but spam everywhere with preposterous crap.

This forum is hilarious - from the phony clowns who love faking it, to bottom-feeding squares. A lot of you need fresh air.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
It would be great if everybody could make 100k plus but it’s not possible. If everybody had it like that who would you call for your Uber or DoorDash? Who would serve you at one of these weak ass restaurants? There are people now stuck in dead end jobs making 12 an hour or less, I’m just thankful that I figured out that I had to leave my hometown to get more money :yeshrug:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Y'all keep having these imaginary conversations that are not rooted in reality.

The reality is Black men are discriminated against in the job market.

Black men are not intentionally being "pigeonholed" Black men are flat out being denied opportunities.

Read some Dr. Tommy Curry or watch a ToneTalks video before you make these goofy statements.