All Star
Daps
fb1a5458f65f6041532442f46aabee13a8c95d4e74c1affd8bca7c0be3a6456d.jpg

Skrilla

MVP
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I think when some black men go after fat chicks, it's usually because he's broke and she has something he needs (money, or car etc). Some really are into fat chicks but a lot of those dudes are pretending to be so they can use the chick. Some are so desperate that they really think the dude loves them. Having fat bytches be your sugar mama is wack to me,theres no way I'd be like these nikkas roaming around wal mart or the mall with some fat white bytch, I was out with my sister once and a nikka who was out with his "pawg" and mixed kids was checking her out while his bytch was getting some Fritos

Pdiddy

Superstar
Daps
There is somebody for everybody. If you don't like meat on the bones, keep it moving. Yall nikkas got momma issues or something. Every thread is somehow related to hating on women, BLACK WOMEN at that. How you down for the cause but then hate the very tool that is needed to prolong and make it stronger. You nikkas are confused weirdos man.

Who said anything about black women slow nikka?:sas1:

Pdiddy

Superstar
Daps
I think when some black men go after fat chicks, it's usually because he's broke and she has something he needs (money, or car etc). Some really are into fat chicks but a lot of those dudes are pretending to be so they can use the chick. Some are so desperate that they really think the dude loves them. Having fat bytches be your sugar mama is wack to me,theres no way I'd be like these nikkas roaming around wal mart or the mall with some fat white bytch, I was out with my sister once and a nikka who was out with his "pawg" and mixed kids was checking her out while his bytch was getting some Fritos

A fat SLOPPY white bytch from Texas lives beside me....it's all type of nikkas coming in an out of her spot....nikkas be actually arguing over this bytch...:mindblown:. I play with her kids sometimes...but she can :camby:

rlg

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All I see in her future is heart disease and diabetes. Where is the thread with the women who lost weight and look ten times better after. I showed my gurl that and even she said wow.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
muscle booty like gina&pam dem
that tight bubble that be fighting back when you hit it

some big joints got that fire
but you gotta have the radar to pick right
you gotta know what quality is

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Ain't gon front it's the big titties and the big ass that makes me pine for bbw's sometimes.

The Fire

way more chemical than political
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
Lower quality men like lower quality women. Then there are men with fetishes and you know people can't control that just look at the foot fetish people.
tf is wrong with foot fetishes? better than being attracted to whales